As We Meet

Six different individuals who have different ideas about friendship. . .

"Friends are just burden. What's the purpose of having such friends if you can rely on yourself?"

"Socializing isn't my thing. People come to me first. The grain itself comes near to the chicken and not the other way around."

"Will they still treat me as a friend once I told my past?"

"I'd rather be hated of who I am, than loved of who I am not."

"I'm not really a nice person. I'm just trying to be one."

"I have a lot of friends, but it doesn't mean they're my real friends. Alam kong kinakaibigan lang nila ako dahil nahihingian nila ako ng tulong. Kahit ano, ibinibigay ko. Kahit ano, ginagawa at inaako ko. Ginagamit nila ako? Ginagamit ko rin sila."

Despite the differences, will they be able to stand on the same ground and unite as friends?

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎-

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form, or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the written permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

The photos I used weren’t my artworks. Those are intended for portraying purposes of the characters. Expect inaccuracies on the photos and description.