Part 39

~Seth~

The babies woke up a couple times through the night but no more than usual. I felt so drained still today though. I need more rest. But the kids have plans and we need things for the house and then I have to help Cole and Travis. We just dropped all the kids off and we were heading back home when I got a call from Travis, thank god Tyler was driving.

"Seth! Az fell off the bed! I swear I only just moved away and she rolled! She fell on the pillow I just threw off but she won't stop crying!" My heart stopped hearing him so panicked and I had to have Tyler pull over. I took a deep breath and pulled myself together, this isn't about me.

"Did she hit her head?"

"No, no I don't think so." He sounded so scared and I could hear my poor little princess crying. I told Tyler to go and to go as fast as he could.

"Check and see if there is anything physically wrong that you can see." I could hear him put the phone down and waited for him to check. We were just down the block from the house when he finally answered me.

"No I don't see anything." I let out a huge breath and made sure Ty was okay grabbing the babies before I ran inside and downstairs to Travis's room. I could hear him crying and Az crying and when I got in there he was frantically trying to calm her down.

"Oh my precious little princess. Come to grandpa." I took her from Travis and brought her to my shoulder and gently shushed her and rocked her back and forth. It took about 5 minutes before she stopped crying. I rubbed her back and then gently felt around her head but there was no visible bump and then I gently laid her down and checked everywhere else but she was fine. I picked her up when she started fussing and rocked her again on my shoulder. I looked over and Travis was crying holding himself. I reached my arm out for him and he quickly came to me and just let me hold him.

"She's okay son. She just got scared. She's alright. You're okay. Calm down now." He held onto me so tight and I know Tyler was upstairs worried and with the boys. "Come on lets go upstairs. Where's Wyatt?" Travis pulled away and wiped under his eyes.

"With Cole in his room." He hiccuped and my heart broke from him again. I pulled him back into my arm and just held him and kissed his head.

"She's okay. You're alright Travis. She's fine." He nodded and just held me back. Cole slowly came in the room with Wyatt asleep in his arms looking worried as heck, "She okay hun. Just got scared is all. She's alright." He looked ready to cry too and I only had 2 arms. These are the times I wish I has more. Travis let me go and went over to Cole and hugged him with Wyatt carefully between them. Cole held him back and rubbed his back. They whispered back and forth together and then pulled apart and Travis came over wanting his baby girl and I passed her to him. He held her like she was the most precious thing he's ever held and kissed her head so gently.

"I'm so sorry baby girl, I will never do that again. Daddy's so sorry." He choked out and held her to him. She whined but quickly fell back asleep. I wanted to cry with them. I put my hand on Travis's back and then Cole's and made them come upstairs with me. Tyler was sitting on the chair with Nico in his arms and Ri was in the bassinet. He quickly got up and passed me Nico and hugged the boys being careful of the babies.

"She's alright, she just got scared. No bumps or bruises. She okay." Tyler nodded but still held the boys and they held him right back. My poor boys must have gotten so scared. I held Nico close to me and didn't want to let go. We had that happen once with Bent and it was so scary then too. Never happened again after that, we were more careful. I put Nico down by Ri and then went to the kitchen to get some water. That was stressful. I heard Tyler talking to the boys and then coming into the kitchen and wrapping his arms around me from behind. He squeezed me and then moved to rub my shoulders and back. I sighed and braced myself on the counter.