Part 30

"Of course I do." I walked back into his arms then and he held me so tight. "What about you?" 

"I love you but I honestly just feel so lost right now with everything. I want us to be together I want that for our babies and our future."

~3 Days Later~ Seth~

All my babies are finally here and in one house! My baby boy is back with my grandbabies and it's all perfect right now. We all are so in love with the new renovations and the extra rooms. Everyone is pretty much settled in now and the boysgot their apartment rented out right away so they have that money coming in for them. I'm being the stay at home dad right now for all my kids, we have enough money saved right now to last a little bit and Dad is helping out. Tyler is still helping dad out too and Ty's parents have been coming over more because Tyler is just days away from his due date.

"Dad!" I shook my head and looked up from my baby eating. Aiden was standing in front of me and laughing.

"What Aide?"

"Cole is going crazy because baby Wyatt is sick and he's panicking." I nodded and took Riley off my nipple and passed him to his brother.

"Please make him a bottle and burp him when he's finished. Take him to dad when he goes to sleep." He took baby from me and nodded. I love seeing my kids with the baby.They love their little brother and help us a lot with the baby. I left my babes and walked downstairs to the babies room. Cole was in there with a screaming Wyatt and he was crying too. Baby is too small for medicine so I walked over and plugged in the vaporizer I put in here the other day and walked to my baby and took my grandbaby from his arms. I rocked him and rubbed his little back well I put him near the steam.

"Baby, come here." I took baby in one arm making sure he was secure and by the steam well I looked at my little man and held my arm out for him. He slowly walked over tome and I held him tight and rocked both of them. He's doing so good but he is still a child himself, with two babies. "It's okay babe, he'll get better soon." He walked out of them room then and I sighed and rocked with Wyatt and patted his back. He calmed down now and the steam was really helping. After about half an hour he passed out and I made sure to put the vaporizer close to the bassinet before laying him down. After making sure he was okay and tucked in I went in search of my baby boy. He was in his and Trav's room and crying on his bed.

"Aww, Cole. You're doing so good babe, I know it's stressful but you'll get through it babe." I went and sat behind him and rubbed his back.

"Dad!" He sounded so distressed and I had to take him in my arms and hold him to me. I don't want my baby feeling like this. Him feeling like this makes me feel 100 times worse. I want to take his pain and help him. "It's just so hard. I'm so scared. I don't want him to be sick and him pain. I feel so helpless and scared dad."

"That's being a parent babe. This is how your dad and I feel everyday when you kids leave our sight. When you left and when you struggle or any of you kids struggle. I don'tknow what to say Cole other than it's all going to work out and it will get better. You just need to have faith it's going to be okay.You're so strong baby." I sat there and held him until he calmed down. After that he napped before Travis came home with Az and Wyatt wakes up. I made sure the baby monitor was on and by him before leaving his room and checking Wyatt again before going to look for my husband. He was in the kitchen with Riley in the bassinet by the table, well he was cooking. I went over and checked my baby before going over to Tyler and wrapping my arms around him from the back and resting my hands on his stomach.

"Hey baby, how's Cole?"

"He's napping. He's just stressing out because baby Wyatt is sick." I sighed and closed my eyes, swaying with my love in my arms.

"You okay babe?" He turned around in my arms and hugged me. I had to take a deep breath and close my eyes so I didn't break down. I can't do this right now with him so close to having the baby and all the kids needing me and just everything.

"I'm fine I just need some air. I'm fine honestly don't worry babe." I kissed his forehead and quickly walked away before I had a panick attack in front of him. I rushed past Bentley and he followed me out to the front porch and rubbed my back well I rode out my panick attack. 

"Dad are you okay?" I nodded and sat down in the chair out there and took some more deep breaths.

"I'm okay, don't worry babe." He sat on the arm rest and stayed by me until I was breathing normally again.

"You are my hero Dad. I've heard Grandpa talk about you so much and Dad and uncle Trist, Dust, Jay, and Auntie Sarah. You are so strong and I hope when I'm older I am half as strong as you are. I'm proud of you getting help dad, it doesn't make you any less of a person. It makes you even stronger knowing, you need help and you are seeking it. I don't think I would be able to do it. If I was struggling the way you did and are, I probably would suffer in silence and I'm proud of you for not doing that." I was crying again and I got up and pulled my boy into my arms. 

"Thank you Bent. I love you kids so much. You are all my world and I would do anything for you guys."

"We all love you too Dad. You inspire and motivate everyone of us to be the best people we can be."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's short I know but it's something. I have a lot going on in my life right now and I have my 23rd bday coming up on the 19th and bleh. Just having a hard time. I'll try and finished this story soon though. Enjoy, leave a comment tell me what you think.

Comment <3

Vote <3

Thank-you <3