Part 8

“WHAT!”

 “EWW!”

 “YOU’RE KIDDING!”

 “YAY!”

 Alright, well the “what” is from the trips, the “eww” is from Bent and the “you’re kidding” is from Derek well the “yay” is from my princess.

 “You’re pregnant too?” Cole asked. Shit… I feel even more sick now.

 “Yes, I am. Believe me, this wasn’t planned. I am perfectly happy with you guys already.”

 “But we are extremely happy to welcome another addition to our family and two grandbabies.” Tyler butt in giving me a look. Just then my baby girl jumped up and came over to me to hug me.

 “I’m excited for a new brother or sister, Daddy.” Then after I hugged her back for a bit she moved to stand in front of Cole until he sat up and she hugged him too.

 “I am excited to be an aunty too Cocoa.” Now… I am going to cry. Aww… my baby is so sweet. Damn it… I rubbed my stomach a little harder to try and relive a cramp.

 “Okay, that’s all. Now you kids go do your homework. Cole and your Dad need some rest.” Tyler got up and helped me up. “I will start dinner and you and Cole can take a nap. I know you aren’t feeling well right now Seth. You can’t hide it from me anymore.” He scolded me and I shrugged. Oh well I wasn’t trying to hide it anyways. Elly was watching me leave to my room so I reached out so she would follow me. We went to my room and I laid down and motioned for her to follow me.

 “Want to take a nap with me sweetie?” She nodded and snuggled close to me.

 “When do I get my little sister or brother?” She asked and looked up at me. All of my girls have Ty’s eyes, but my hair. Bent and Derek are the only two with the light brown hair. Aria, Cole, Aiden and Elly have my black hair. Derek, Aiden, Cole and Bent have my gray eyes. Damn it… I really don’t know how I feel about this baby right now.

 “Not for another few months honey, they are really tiny in Dad’s tummy yet so they need to get bigger.”

 “How did it get in there Daddy?” Shit….

 “Umm… I don’t know honey, ask Daddy later.”

 “Okay, Daddy.” I sighed and kissed the top of my baby’s head. This little girl is like my medicine. You cannot be around her and not feel calm and happy. Derek is the best twin brother for her, he is protective, loving, and will do anything to make her happy. We all know she is the one we want to keep innocent for a couple more years yet. We were both quick to fall asleep.

 ~Cole~

 Travis helped me downstairs and we both striped down and laid on my bed. I laid my head on Travis’s chest well he wrapped his arms around me.

 “I’m so scared now Trav, I mean we are still too young for this and I mean…. Twins!” He rubbed my back and shushed me.

 “I know, baby. We can handle this though Cole. I know we are young and this is a hell of a lot to deal with but we can do it. I mean TWINS! Cole we are having twins!” We both started laughing then and when we calmed down he was quick to fall asleep. I just needed a small helper to calm down. I know it’s bad but I need it. I got up slowly so I didn’t wake him and I went to my desk to grab my smokes and lighter from my hiding spot before going to the back door. I was just closing the door and lighting one of my calming sticks before it was taken out of my hand and stomped on.