Part 24

~One week later~ Cole~

It's April 20th and today is Travis's birthday! He's 17 and I can't help but think about how stupid we are for having babies when we still aren't even legal age for drinking or anything. But I went out and bought him some new piercings and booked him an appointment for a tattoo. I was currently in the kitchen with Wyatt trying to make Travis some breakfast.

"Wyatt how much water do you think we add to this mix?" He just gurgled at me and continued to suck his hand. Well try to, I put little botties on his hands so he doesn't scratch himself. Oh god, thank god I didn't try from scratch. Okay, how much do I pour in the bowl? Meh half the box should make what I need. Now water? Let's just try 2 cups. Is it supposed to be this runny? Meh, I'm sure this is how daddy makes them.

I finished the pancakes and did some scrambled eggs, I got some shells in it but I think I got them all out. When I finished those I cut out some fruit but ended up slicing my finger pretty good and yelped and that scared Wyatt so when I was trying to calm him down and tend to my finger Trav came into the kitchen with Az.

"Babe, are you okay?" He asked worriedly and put Az in the bassinet and put Wyatt down with her even though he was still screaming bloody murder. "What did you do?" He helped me with my finger and went to get disinfectant and a bandage. He helped finish it and then looked around at the mess in the kitchen. "Baby, what's all this?"

"Me and Wyatt wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed for your birthday. The pancakes and eggs are keeping warm in the oven and I was just trying to cut up some fruit to go with it and then I cut my finger." I pouted and he chuckled and kissed me.

"Thank you Cole." I made him sit down and he picked up Wyatt before then and rocked him to calm him down well I grabbed his breakfast. I just put a couple whole strawberries on there since I didn't get far with cutting them. I watched him eat some eggs with some of the pancakes and he made a face but swallowed. "Hun, why are the eggs crunchy?"

"Damn it! I thought I got all of them out."

"And the pancakes salty?"

"Salty?" I tried a piece and spit it out. How the hell? I just wanted to do something nice....

"Hey, hey..." He got up and put Wyatt down slowly so he wouldn't wake up and came over to me. "Thank you for trying baby. It wasn't all that bad. Don't be upset."

"I messed it all up! I can't do anything." I cried.

"Hey you tried your best baby. That's all that matters to me. I really appreciate you making me breakfast."

"And Wyatt."

"And Wyatt." He kissed me and held me for a bit. I can't believe I screwed up his whole breakfast. "Hey tell you what. Why don't we just go out for breakfast? We haven't taken the babies out yet and I'm sure they'd love to get out. We can call Aide and Aria and have them come as well."

"It's middle of the week they're at school."

"Cole look at me." I looked at him with his beautiful blue eyes staring back at me. "I love you and I'm so happy I have you and our babies here to celebrate. I'm fine if it's just us are you?" I love this guy so much and I know it's going to be hard juggling school, work, babies, our relationship but I'm hoping we can make it through it all.

"Yes I am." He hugged me tighter and kissed my forehead before kissing all over my face, making my laugh telling him to stop. He finally got to my lips right when we wanted to take it a little further the babies decided it was time they were fed. We pulled apart with a sigh and went to work on feeding out hoggy babies. Once they were fed we were faced with the task of getting ready to go out which is very difficult to do with two newborns that both need a separate bag because both need different things, such as their favorite toys and binkys and everything. By the time we were ready to go it was lunch time and both of us were starving, cranky and getting on each other's nerves.