Part 29

"Hey, it's okay I'm just moving him for a minute because we need to talk." He looked worried still and I sighed and just passed Wyatt back to him. I feel awful I feel like I made him feel like I will leave this, leave us and take the kids with me. He held Wyatt like he was the most precious baby he's ever held.

"Travis." He looked at me then and I put my hand on his knee. "I'm so sorry. It was childish of me to act the way I did. I shouldn't have been so childish. We need to work on this because I love you. I love you with our children and I want a future with you. But we need to communicate Travis."

"You aren't going to leave me and take the babies?" He looked down at Wyatt and gently brushed his hair back, he sounded so broken and I hated myself more for making him feel like this.

"I wouldn't do that to you. I wouldn't do that to them. They love you so much baby, and I love you too. I know this is a lot for us and I know there is a lot of pressure on you. I want us to work through this I want you to feel like you can trust me enough to let me in and help you." He cried then and I moved closer to him and hugged him as hard as I could with Wyatt between us. I cried too. "I'm so sorry baby. I'm so sorry." He pushed me back and I thought he was going to reject me but he just got up and gently put Wyatt down on the floor on the make shift bedsmaking sure he was covered but also making sure nothing will suffocate him. He came back over to me and pounced. I giggled falling back on the bed with him ontop of me.

"I love you and I never want to feel like I'm losing you again. You and these babies are my life. I'm sorry too for how I've been lately but it is going to change. We will be able to make it through this and we will have a future." I groaned and pulled his face to me and kissed him. He moaned and kissed me harder, taking charge of the kiss.

"I love you so much." He said between kisses and then he moved his kissing down my neck and he started sucking and biting which was driving me crazy.

"Oh god, baby. We can't." I moaned when he bit down harder just below my ear. He kissed the love bite before moving back up my neck with the kisses and kissed me again. I didn't want this to end. It's been too long since we've kissed.

"Alright I just came in to make sur-" We pulled apart quick hearing Dad's voice. I looked at him with a beat red face and he cleared his throat and laughed. "Make sure you kids weren't killing each other. I see you aren't. No funny business in your grandparents house Cole." I groaned and face palmed well dad left closing the door behind him.

"He didn't kill me." I looked at Travis and laughed, he looked so shocked.

"Babe, if anything they were ready to kill me for how I was treating you. You're their son now too." I moved over and wrapped my arms around his waist. I love my man, no one and nothing will tear us apart not even my childishness.

~Next Day~ Tyler~

Holy shit! What a crazy weekend. We still have one more day here with my parents before we head back home. Well to Micheals. I can't wait until our home is done because I miss us having our own space. I love my in-laws, but I want our house back. I'm excited though the boys and the babies might move in with us until they can handle being on their own and I'm fine with that. I wanted them to try themselves and they did. But they can't handle it.Ouch! I flinched and rubbed the top of my stomach. Kicks to my ribs hurt like hell.

"Hey, you okay babe?" I looked over at Seth and he was feeding our chubby baby boy. I nodded and tried to relax.

"Just a hard kick to my ribs." He reached over trying not to disturb Ri too much and rubbed my stomach.