(2)

Jisung's Pov

"Why do I have to bear this much pain? What did I do so wrong?? What's my fault to be treated like this?"

That's the question that often comes to my mind when I meet the person I hate the most. Lee Minho. Even if I can't get an answer for my question I'll have to show him that I am not a weak person.

Today as I walked in our classroom I tripped on the slippery floor. Instead of helping me everyone started making fun of me. Nobody wanted to help me. Why would they?

To this class I'm unexistent. All of them will make fun of me because according to them I am one of those nerds who should never befriended by them.

I accepted it as my fate but why they always make fun of everything I do? Why they call me with names? I never did anything bad to them yet they always hurt me with harsh words.

"Pathetic. You're so weak Jisung" A girl named Eunha mocked at me.

I stayed silent not unttering a single word. I know I can't fight back. I accept that I am weak.

"You should change this school, you're nothing else but a weak fellow" An another girl named Yoona stated rudely.

No I am not weak.

How much I wanted to retort back but I couldn't.

As soon as teacher entered the class, everyone started behaving all innocent. As if they never said anything to me a moment ago. I wished I could disappear somewhere.

Somewhere where no one will be able to find me. Somewhere where no one will hurt me but I can't. I can't even imagine what will happen to my mom and dad if something happens to me.

"Class, be quiet please while I'm giving explanation" Our teacher Ms. Kim announced and everyone went silent.

I made my way to my regular seat. At the corner right beside the window from where I can see the beautiful nature.

Teacher started explaining some topics about biology which I didn't pay much attention as I already know about it.

I was looking down at the field and saw how everyone is talking, playing with their friends. How much I want to have friends like they do but no I don't have any.

I feel so sorry for myself for being so weak. I wish I never entered in this school.

After a short lecture teacher went out and I again started tensing up. I know what will happen next. But to my surprise no one said a single word to me for which I was thankful.

-

It was probably lunch time and I didn't want to go outside to the café especially.

But I think luck isn't by my side today my stomach grumbled and I felt really hungry so I decided to go out and have my lunch.

As I entered the café someone pushed me hard on the floor and I winced in pain, it was none other than Lee Minho. That popular kid who always bullies me. His eyes are cold as always no mercy, no warmth, only hatred and disgust.

He Laughed at my situation. I felt tears building up in my eyes as he mocked at me even more.

"W-why do you do this t-to me?" I stuttered and looked directly into his eyes.

Everyone who was at the cafeteria averted their gaze towards me. No wonder they didn't saved me from this bullying.

"Wanna know why?" He connected his piercing gaze with me and stared at me.

"Because you are weak. You don't deserve to be here. You just want to seek attention of others. You're none other than those gold diggers" he bluntly stated each and every word which made my heart clench. My eyes filled with tears and soon they started streaming down my cheeks.

"Enough Minho hyung ! Stop being an asshole and let him live else I'll lodge a complaint against you to the head!" Said Seungmin the president of our student union.

He's the only person who wanted to help me out of the hundred students who was just watching and enjoying the drama.

"If you don't go now I'll surely make you go to detention" Seungmin warned Minho who just rolled his eyes and made his way towards the exit of the cafe.

Seungmin offered me his hand to get up from the ground. At first I hesitated a bit but later I accepted it.

"Why don't you just tell teachers about him?" He questioned me as he ordered something to the waiter.

"No because.. No one will believe me" I sighed heavily as wiped my drained tear.

"I don't want you to get bullied by him..." He stated while taking the food which he ordered.

"I don't want me to be treated like this either"

"Eat" He gave me a hamburger and a glass of orange juice. I was about to reject his offer but he forced me to eat so I didn't argue.

"Why did you help me? Are you not afraid of him? If he bullies you too?" I really want him to stuck up in the same situation I am in.

"He won't, don't worry. besides I am the president of student union so if he ever dares to say anything to me he'll get detention" He broke into a huge smile.

"That's understandable" I replied and took a bite of the burger.

"So what about being friends?" He stuck out his hand which I gladly accepted.

"For sure" I chuckled softly.

-----------------------