(15)

THIRD PERSON POV

When Minho left Jisung wanted to get back home as soon as possible but Hyunjin and Felix approached him. "Hey Jisung!!" Hyunjin cheered happily. "Hi.. guys.."

"What's up? And how was your date with Minho hyung?" Hyunjin asked Jisung with a smirk. Felix's eyes widened when he mentioned the 'date' word. "D-Date?" Felix asked surprised. "Did not he tell you about his day out with him?" Hyunjin pointed his finger at Jisung. "It was not a date Hyunjin.. we are just friends" Jisung protested. "Guys stop arguing now and Jisung tell me where is Minho hyung?" Felix looked around but couldn't find Minho anywhere. "He left early.." Jisung hid about Minho's confession from them, even though he knows they'll know it later as they're closest friend of Minho.

"He was pretty excited today" Felix frowned. "I think he might be busy..." He added and passed Jisung a smile. "You can join us if you're alone!! Let's have some fun~" Hyunjin told then excitedly. He might behave like he's excited but he actually isn't. He is wondering why Minho left Jisung all by himself. When they met Minho was getting so excited to meet Jisung but now he's the one who left early.

The three of them went towards a place and played many games, ate and enjoyed alot. Jisung already forgetting about what happened a few hours ago.

                ----------------------

On the other hand, Minho didn't go home instead he went to Changbin's place as he didn't met the other for almost a week now. Minho's mind was flooded with so many questions but he knows he can't force Jisung to like him back. He heaved a sigh and thought why it had to be Jisung he could have fallen for anyone else but why only him? What's so special about him that makes his heart skip a beat? Why he wants him to be his? He can't understand why did he want to be friendly with Jisung in the first place. Maybe he was regretting? But why would he regret? Oh yes he can't forget that it was his fault that he didn't treat Jisung right. He remembered now that how he used to make fun of everything Jisung did.

In between the tracks of his deep thoughts he almost forgot that he already was standing in front of Changbin's house. He knocked his apartment's door few times as his friend approached him. "Hyung?" The other boy asked confusedly. He can't understand what Minho is doing at his house in this late hour. "Won't you let me in?" The older raised an eyebrow as Changbin gave him passage to walk in his apartment.

"So, why are avoiding us?" Minho gave him a questioning look. "Me? Avoiding y'all? What are you even saying? Why would I even avoid you guys?" Changbin furrowed his eyebrows. "Hyung I was being absent cause I was a little sick" He lied. He was totally fine but he lied about being sick. "You don't look sick at all" Minho placed his hands on the younger's forehead and he flinched. "Oh come on hyung! Why do I have to look sick to be sick" He face palmed in a exaggerating way. "Stop lying and tell me the reason already, Hyunjin said-". "What did he say? Did Felix.... Oh it's nothing" Changbin awkwardly chuckled. The truth was about to slip out of his mouth, the changes in his behaviour wasn't unnoticed by Minho. "What about Felix, Bin?" Minho looked at him confusedly. "What-? His name.. just slipped out of my mouth.."

"You're pushing everyone away and I don't want you to go through something all alone.. just tell me already Changbin.." saying that Minho placed his one hand on Changbin's shoulder. "Actually hyung.. I like.." Changbin took a deep breath before spilling out the truth which he kept to himself for so long. "I like Hyunjin" He finally let those words slip out of his mouth. "Since Felix started dating him I got jealous and I was a way too harsh on Lix.. I regret it now.. I shouldn't have.." His eyes glistening with tears. "He didn't deserve to be treated like that.. hyung.." A quiet sob left his lips.

"You know what.. I don't blame you and I still trust you, people makes mistakes but I am happy that you realised it and I'm sure Felix would never hate his hyung" He assured the younger with a genuine smile. He understands that liking someone or getting jealous isn't in our hands, we eventually fall for them and if our love is one sided we end up getting hurt. Minho let out a chuckle as he is going through the same situation. He knows Jisung doesn't likes him back and would never but he still wants him to like him back. "Felix didn't tell Hyunjin about it right? Did he?" Changbin mumbled, voice quite and merely heard. "What do you think?" Minho looked at changbin's eyes. "He's not that type of person who would ruin someone's friendship Bin, he's an literal angel he can do anything for making us happy.. if you really regret being rude towards him then just try to make things as it was between you two" He added. After hearing those words only thing that was running through Changbin's mind was 'Hyunjin doesn't hate me, He still thinks of me as his friend'

"I'm sorry hyung.. i really am" Changbin felt like as if he was the worst person in the entire world. He disappointed everyone and hurted his bestfriend Felix. "I know Felix very well he'll definately forgive you" Minho stated. He knows that Felix is the sweetest soul and could never hate anyone even if they hurted him and he definitely won't hate Changbin, they're still bestfriends. "Thanks hyung for making me realise my fault" Changbin passed the older a weak smile. "We are friends and I won't let you go through something all alone" Minho said in a whispering voice.  "Hyung why do you sound so down today?"

"I'm alright Bin! It's just I'm a little tired!" He faked a smile which didn't last long. "How's your dare going?" Changbin smirked at the older. "You've three more days to be a good friend of Han Jisung else everyone gonna give you an another dare!!" He added and winked at the latter making his eyes wide open.  "Another d-dare? What do you mean-?" Minho asked a little bit surprised. He's not ready for one more dare it could be anything. One dare was enough to make him grow feelings for Jisung he doesn't know what an another dare will cause. "Just wait and watch" Changbin let out a chuckle.