(23)

THIRD PERSON POV

It was a normal school day, everything was usual, kids talking and hanging around with each other and the couples walking hand in hand.

Minho sipped onto his coffee, he was seating on the same place where he first approached Jisung because of the dare. He wished that dare never existed. Everything has changed alot. A year has passed but there was no signs of Jisung. As if he disappeared somewhere but nobody knows where did he go?

Minho sighed looking at the time. It was time for his classes. It's the last year of his college days. He will graduate and take over his father's company. Throwing the disposal cup of coffee in the dustbin he headed out of the cafeteria. This place also reminds him of Jisung. He is tired of everyone telling him to move on. It's not like he didn't try but he couldn't. What can he do? He loved his boyfriend a way too much to move on.

Chan also moved back to Australia. God knows what happened to him. Felix, Changbin and Hyunjin tried to contact him but he said he did it for everyone's good.
Minho had forgiven Chan. He can't hold grudges against him forever yet the older kept saying he can't forgive himself for what he had done. Well, he already did what he shouldn't have done now regretting about it makes no sense.

"Hey!" A familiar voice called Minho from behind and he turned around to see who it was. It was a girl from Felix's class. Wait, he knows her. It's Yoona. Minho gave her a confused look. "I am sorry... It's all my fault!" Yoona's tears were threatening to fall. Minho was even more confused now. Why is she apologising to him? What did she do?

"I-I was the one who told Jisung about the dare" She said while getting on her knees, partially begging. "So, why are you telling me now?" The girl was taken aback by Minho's question. "You should have thought about that before telling him the half truth" He stated.

"Won't you hate me for that?" Was the question which escaped from the girl's mouth. Minho chuckled at her question.
"There's no point of hating you. It won't profit me anyways"

"I-I can help you to get Jisung back"

"If he wants to come back, he will" Saying that the raven haired boy walked pass the girl who stood there dumbfounded.

She regretted for breaking their reletionship. She did this all out of jealousy. She wanted to get her crush. She destroyed 3 lives for her childish desire. She would do anything to bring Jisung and Chan back, but she doesn't know how.

---

Jisung is doing alot better now. He shifted to Daegu to forget everything that happened. Things were moving so fast that he was so busy with his shedules to remember his past. Past should always stay as past it should never effect your present. You should always focus on your present.

Taking a deep breath, he approached his new best friend Junkyu. He met him at his college and eventually ended up becoming friends with them. They are in the same class so they got even closer.

"Why are you so quiet, Jisung?" Junkyu asked, a pout played on his lips. "I was just thinking about my past life" Jisung replied with a smile. "Let's meet at my place after classes! I'll introduce you to my pets" Junkyu cheered. Jisung slightly smiled at his friend. Well, Junkyu has the personality that could lit up anyone's mood just by a sight of him. A literal sunshine.

After the classes were over Jisung went to Junkyu's house with him. As always Jisung didn't talk much but listened carefully whatever Junkyu said. He also introduced his cats Ruby and Cherry to Jisung.

Ruby made a satisfied sound when the boy patted her hairs. Jisung slightly chuckled when she did that. "Yahh! Why are you not listening to me while I'm talking!" Junkyu gave an annoyed look to the latter. "You should not ignore your elders while they're spea---"

"Yeah, that's also by only 5 days" Jisung cutted him off and laughed when he saw the other getting a little pissed by his statement. But soon his annoyed look got replaced by a cheerful smile. Junkyu went to kitchen to bring some snacks. The white little cat cuddled even more with Jisung. He  giggled and brought her closer to himself.

"You remind me of him" He said to the cat. He knows whom he is talking about. His ex boyfriend of course. The boy always loved cats and also owned three cats. Jisung used to play with them everytime he went to his house but now thinking about them just makes him upset. He glanced at his wrist watch and the time was nearly 7. He had some school works to do so he thought it to be the best time to take his leave.

Later Junkyu came back with some snacks and flashed a smile to his friend.

"Kyu, gotta go now it's getting pretty late" Jisung told to his friend and went downstairs to take his leave. He bid fairwell to Junkyu and made his way towards his own house.

Spending time with your bestfriend makes the life much easier. Junkyu has a very happy and cheerful personality so it's very easy for him to be friends with anyone. The whole school loves him and his kind and lovely personality. So does Jisung. He thought of building his walls up and not making any friends but who can turn Junkyu down? Not even Jisung.

Jisung never thought he would be able to move on from Minho. Many people will come and go, life will go on. With them or without them. Their emptiness will really make your heart twitch but you will have to survive. That is how the life works.

No, he never regretted loving Minho. He still loves him. And will always keep loving him but we have to let go of some things even if they are precious we have to, for the good.