(9)

Hyunjin's POV

Today me and Felix are going to be official and tell everyone that we are dating. I asked him if he is comfortable with it or not he said he's completely okay with me telling our friends that we are dating.

It was lunch break and everyone is probably at the cafeteria I took the opportunity and called Felix at the hall room and from there we will go straight to the cafeteria. As I said Felix arrived and passed me a nervous smile.

"Hey, Are you nervous?" I asked him and he nodded. "You don't have to be nervous they are our friends and even if they don't I still won't leave you" I assured him that I will never leave him no matter what, i love him and that's what I know.

He didn't say anything after that but he interwined his fingers with mine. I gave his hands a little squeeze indicating him that everything is fine. After that we walked towards the cafe hand in hand everyone looked at our interwined hands but we didn't care bit. Felix smiled at me brightly which I returned gladly. I love when he smiles cause he looks the prettiest boy whenever he smiles. He's not only beautiful outside his heart is of an angel. That's the biggest reason why I love him.

Soon enough we reached our destination and everyone greeted us.
"Everyone, we have to tell something to you.." Felix started. "That we are together" I added and held his hand even tighter. Felix started feeling a little nervous again.

"We knew it that you two are meant to be with each other" Minho hyung teased and blushed at the statement. "Congrats you two!! I'm so happy for you" Chan hyung chimed in.

"Thanks y'all!" I said while pulling Felix closer to me and everyone cheered up for us except one. Changbin hyung. He doesn't seem to be so happy. Maybe he's tired? I shrugged off the thoughts and sat on the same table as them. I placed my one hand on Changbin hyung's shoulder and he choked on his food. Minho hyung offered him a glass of water.

"Be careful hyung" I stated and he nodded.
"Guys I'll join you sometimes later" Changbin Hyung reasoned and we all nodded in sync.

"How are you and Jisung doing these days? You know the dare right?" I reminded him of the dare in a teasing tone while smirking and he scoffed.

"I know"

"Then go!! He's sitting there alone~" I pulled him up from the chair and pushed him towards Jisung.

"Hwang Hyunjin! You wait and just see" he gritted his teeths Making everyone laughed including me. "Yes I'm seeing you can go now" I retorted back making him even angrier. "Wait till I come back" He said and left us Making us laugh even more. "You went a little too far" Felix stated while trying to hold his laughter. "Else he would not go there" I shrugged my shoulder and on my chair again.

-

Minho's POV

I awkwardly walked towards Jisung after his outburst. I know he's still mad at me and I can't help I made him suffer alot and I regret it now. I let go of the thoughts and approached him plastering a small smile on my face.

"Hello" I muttered in a small voice while he remained silent and made a poker face. I can't find a topic to start a conversation and the awkwardness is getting higher and higher.

"Hi" He finally started speaking and I pulled out a chair and sat in front of him. He didn't even look at me and stared only at the menu which was placed in front of him.

"So.. we are friends now?" I started speaking in order to make the situation less awkward. I hope this dare ends soon it's being really difficult for me to be with him.

"It depends on you" He replied while looking at me and again he started staring at somewhere else.

"It means we are friends"

He replied to me with a nod and got up from his seat before he was about to leave I hold his hand and everyone stared at me. "Wait! Where ars you going?" I asked him with a awkward smile. "Of course classroom" he deadpanned and shoved my hand back. Aish-

"Won't you.. stay a little bit" I asked him and he gave me weird look. "Why would I?" He questioned back.

"Uhh... For lunch I guess?" I almost pleaded but he seems unintrested.

"I ate already Minho, May i take my leave now?" He looked so pissed and I didn't want to bother him anymore so I nodded as he rushed out. I left a sigh while my friends bursted into laughter.

I gave them a 'what.is.so.funny' look and they didn't say anything after that.

I sat beside Hyunjin and when I took the bottle of water he got scared. As if I am going to kill him. No I won't even though I didn't like his dare at first but I think it's fine now.

I'll see if Jisung and I can be friends or not

-----------------------