(10)

CHANGBIN'S POV

When I left the table Felix approached me. Why did he come here it'll make situations even worser. As much as I want to ignore him I couldn't.

"Hyung what's up" He exclaimed in a happy voice as always.

"Nothing much.. do you need anything Felix?" I asked him looking somewhere else.

"No I saw you that's why I came" He said , he passed me a smile which i didn't return back.

"Come on hyung why do you look so upset"

"Why do you even care?" this time I was a little harsh. I regret for being rude towards him but I can't help. Situations will never be like before as it used to be.

"Hyung did I do something wrong? Are you mad at me?" He kept asking me alot of questions. Felix please go away

"Yes!! You know what I always thought you as my friend but you proved me wrong!!" I stated coldly not showing a bit of emotion.

I can already see him panicking and his eyes getting glossy. Damn it hurts cause it's not his fault. I can't be that selfish.

"Hyung if I did something which hurt you.. tell me how to make it right... I'll do anything.." He said each word pleadingly his eyes looked hurt which hurted me too.

"Go away" I muttered trying to fight back with the tears.

"No I won't! Tell me what's my fault! You can't push me away without even letting me know my mistake" He wasn't ready to go and i can't help but feel even bad.

"Wanna know why?" I asked sarcastically.

"Cause you took away him from me, I was the one who introduced you to the group and I regret it now.. you're just-" I pointed at Hyunjin and finally Felix left while I also rushed towards the playground knowing that no one is there right this moment.

-

THIRD PERSON POV

Felix ran towards his locker and there he curled up into a ball and sobbed uncontrollably. He never wanted to snatch Hyunjin from his own best friend. He always loved everyone from hi friends but he never expected that his own friend could hate him to this point. He released all his pain with his tears. His heart felt so heavy he didn't know what to anymore. But, he was sure that he won't give up on Hyunjin at any cost.

When he was there crying alone someone placed a hand on his shoulder he quickly brushed the tears from his face but the boy already noticed that Felix was crying. Why won't he his eyes were still glossy and red.

"Hyunjin.. why are you here-"

"Tell me why are you crying first. Did someone say something to you? Just tell me his or her name I'll see" Hyunjin looked angry cause he can't believe that someone will be that heartless to hurt someone like Felix. He's a literal angel who helps anyone no matter if he or she is his friend or not.

"No Hyunjin it's fine.."

"You're a bad liar Lix" Hyunjin stated as he pulled Felix closer to him and embraced him tightly which Felix returned. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you" Hyunjin whispered in a small voice to the boy. To him he is the most fragile boy in this whole planet for whom he could do anything.

"No Hyun it wasn't your fault why would be sorry" Felix whispered back. "and thanks for always being there by my side when I needed you the most" He added.

"You don't have to thank me Lix, I love you so I'll be here for you always" Hyunjin stated and ruffled felix's soft hairs. "I love you too Hyun" Felix mumbled softly while breaking the hug.

-

Minho's POV

I walked towards Felix's classroom as we didn't saw him for a while and he went somewhere without telling us. I think he was with Changbin after that we didn't saw him. When I entered his classroom there was no one else other than Jisung. He was making some kind of painting while sitting there he had earphones plugged in so he didn't notice my presence. I thought of talking to him so I slowly made my way towards him.

"Hey!" I exclaimed while smiling at him. He took off his earphones and passed me a smile too, today he looks a little better. He atleast isn't having that poker face though.

"Hi" He spoke up softly. He was so focused on the painting. He is doing it so well i must've to admit it.

"Do you like painting?" I asked him and he nodded. There was colour on his cheeks which he got while while making the painting i assume.

"Hey there's colour on your face" I pointed at his face but he couldn't reach the exact place so I rubbed it with my thumb. When I did that our faces were only inches away which gave me a weird feeling and Jisung just stared at me with big doe eyes.

cute. I thought to myself.

"T-thank you" He stated and that's when Felix entered the classroom. I went towards him and saw that his eyes were puffy and red, as if he was crying for hours. But the question is why would he cry he was all happy a few minutes ago.

"Hey Felix are you okay?" I asked him concerningly. He is like a little brother to me so I always took care of him.

"I'm fine Hyung don't worry" He stated while passing me a smile which didn't lasted for long. What could happen to him did something happen between him and Hyunjin..

"Is everything alright between you and Hyunjin?" I asked and he nodded I know he is not okay but he will never speak up to anyone, I know him and his personality very well. Even if he's going through a hard time he won't even let us know about it and cover it up with some excuses.

"Hey don't worry hyung!! Everything is all good" He replied and made his way towards the exit and I followed after him.

------------------