(14)

THIRD PERSON POV

Once Minho was dressed, he quickly sneaked out his house. He wrote a small note to his mom that he's going to Chan's place.He took a bus to reach his destination.

He was now standing in front of the Seoul tower. He waited for like 30 minutes but there was no signs of Jisung. He huffed out a sigh and sat on a nearby bench, he waited few more minutes then decided to text Jisung.

Minho:
Hey!
Jisung!!
Your coming or not?
I'm freezing it's so cold here ;!

sent.

He shoved his phone back in his pocket, he looked at his wrist watch the time was nearly 7.30. However he wanted to go back to his house but he didn't cause he doesn't want to disappoint Jisung.

---------------

Just after the guests left Jisung's house he went upstairs and opened his phone. He saw Minho's texts on his phone

Little Squirrel:
Minho?
Are You still there?
I'll be there in a moment..

He quickly went downstairs and asked his mother if he could go to a close by convenience store as his mother agreed. He lied cause he knows that his mother will never let him go outside at this hour but he can't make Minho wait for him all the time.

When he reached there he saw Minho's figure. The older boy was sitting on a bench and Jisung rushed towards him. "Hey... You should have got back to your home instead" He stated in a voice laced with concern. "Look at yourself how did you manage to wait for so long.. it's so cold here let's go somewhere else" Jisung gripped Minho's wrist and made his way towards a coffee shop.

"A hot chocolate please" Jisung asked the waiter as the waiter noted down his order. "An americano" Minho chimed in. "So what took you so long?" Minho asked the latter. Jisung was fidgeting with his fingers because of the awkwardness between them. "Uhhh.. some relatives came over to our house so I couldn't come here" He passed Minho an awkward smile. He was wondering why Minho waited for him when he simply could text and go home.

"Let's go somewhere after drinking it" Minho pointed at the hot chocolate in front of him and Jisung. "Sure" The latter agreed.

Once they were done, they went towards the cashier. "I'll pay" Jisung was about to pay but Minho held his hand and gave his card to the cashier. "C'mon I was the one who asked you to come why would you pay" He let go off the younger's hand. "Wheew! Fine"

Minho took Jisung to a big carnival, there were alot of games and his eyes sparkled. "Wow!! Hyung it looks so exciting" Jisung pointed at the large Ferris wheel. "Can we take a ride on the Ferris wheel please??" Jisung asked pleadingly with puppy eyes. How could Minho say no to this cute boy. "You can go I'll wait.." Minho gave Jisung a small assuring smile. "But why?" The younger asked with a whining voice.
"Uhh.. just I feel unwell" Minho's smile dropped when he looked at the Ferris wheel. He is afraid of high places and taking a ride on a Ferris wheel was not what he expecting. "Oh hyung~ it's fine I'll be with you there" Jisung grinned at Minho and dragged him towards the Ferris wheel.

"Is it necessary to go there? I mean there are alot of to do.." Minho scratched the back of his neck. "But I wanted to go there.. it's fine if you don't want to" The brunette's smile fell as Minho felt regret for making him upset. "Okay we can go"  Finally he gave up on insisting the boy to go somewhere else.

When they got on the Ferris wheel it started moving. Minho sat on the seat and started looking at his feets. As soon as it started getting up Minho shut his eyes tightly. "Minho, Are you.. scared of heights?" Jisung shook his body a little. "N-no I am f-fine" He protested. "Really?"

"A-actually yes I am afraid" He finally admitted that. Jisung held Minho's hands and sat beside him. "You can hold my hands if you feel scared" He passed the latter a small smile. Minho opened his eyes a little and saw Jisung's happy face. His eyes would shine everytime he smiles. Minho's heart skipped a beat. He can't understand why is he feeling this way for Jisung. He never felt like this before.

The Ferris wheel jerked a little and Jisung got closer to Minho. Their faces were inches away. Jisung felt his cheeks getting heated up. Minho was already confused about his feelings he couldn't resist himself, he held Jisung's chin and placed a soft kiss. The younger didn't return back the kiss which made Minho realise that he messed up. "Hey- I am sorry J-Jisung- I didn't want to do that" He started apologising vigorously. "I am sorry" He held Jisung's hands but he pulled out his hands from the older's grip. Minho didn't really know what to do or say right now. He mentally cursed himself for being so stubborn.

"I think we should go home" Jisung stated bluntly. He was confuse why did Minho do that. He never expected him to kiss him. "I am-". "I said we should go home now" Jisung cut him off and exited the Ferris wheel just when it reached the ground.

Minho ran after him and held his wrist. "I think.. I like you.. No I'm sure that I like you" He looked at Jisung's eyes. "I'm not into boys" Jisung lied, he can't trust Minho even though he knows that Minho is a kind person but he can't forgive him for what he did, he was the person because of whom Jisung stayed alone for 2 years. He didn't had any friends even though he doesn't hate Minho for it, he can't forget that Minho once called him 'gold digger'.

Minho's smile dropped as when those words slipped from the younger's mouth. "Oh.. I'm sorry for my behaviour.. I should have asked for your consent" Minho gave Jisung a small smile and let go of his hands. "Get home safely bye.." Minho rushed out of the carnival area.