(11)

THIRD PERSON POV

Minho was drawing some random things on his notebook getting bored and uninterested by whatever the teacher was saying.

The teacher cleared his throat loudly getting everyone's attention on him.

Minho was still unbothered by the teacher's presence he was lost in his own world. He yawned lazily and everyone's attention was on him now.

"Lee Minho! Am I telling you tales?" The teacher shouted angrily and Minho got up from his seat. He just shook his head. His actions made the teacher even angrier.

"Detention for 1 hour after class is over" The teacher threw his chalk on Minho which he dodged successfully. His eyes widened at the mention of detention. Even though the teacher in the detention room seems nice but she's really a strict person. He cursed under his breath getting pissed by the detention.

Soon enough the class was over, Minho lazily dragged himself towards the detention room. He doesn't even regret for what he had done in his class. Minho opened the door and made his way towards a random table and sat there. He pulled out his headphones and and played music there but the teacher took it from him.

"It's detention room not your home kid better don't use it else I'll give it to your class teacher" She warned Minho as he let out a groan in annoyance.

-

Jisung wanted to use washroom so he asked his teacher if he can go there and the teacher told him to go.

When he opened the bathroom door someone pulled him inside and held onto him tightly. He looked up at the person and it was his biggest enemy Jihun. Jisung tried to free himself from Jihun but he couldn't.

"Oh boy, stop trying else your wrists will get bruised" Jihun stated and laughed like a mad man. He always wanted to have Jisung even if he is not consented.
Jisung struggled as the other boy tightened the grip on his wrist.

"Please let me go! I beg you please!" Jisung agonized but it didn't stop Jihun from hurting him. He started unbuttoning Jisung's shirt he stopped Jihun but he didn't stop there. The boy gulped in fear and the other boy smirked. He forcefully kissed Jisung. His body started shaking as his tears run down his cheeks.

Jisung knows he can't escape cause no one will come here at this moment. Everyone is taking their classes. To Jihun he's just like a prey. He knows Jihun only wants his body he never loved him.

Jisung squeezed his eyes shut. He didn't had the strength to push Jihun away. His legs wobble as his mouth left a sob. His mind went blank. He was breathless and struggling for catching air as much he tried to take breath Jihun pushed his tongue more under his mouth. He moved a hand under Jisung's shirt and started touching him forcefully.

He held Jisung's jaw roughly and pinned him on the bathroom's wall. "You should have agreed to this before, I wouldn't have forced you" Jihun stated angrily. "Just kill me" Jisung said and bursted into tears.

           -

The detention room was close to the washroom and Minho heard some noises from there so he asked his teacher if he can go there and the teacher let him go. When Minho entered the bathroom he saw Jihun sitting on the top of Jisung. His blood boiled when he saw the scene. He couldn't control his anger anymore. He pulled Jihun by his collar and pushed him roughly on the floor.

He punched his face so hard that Jihun's mouth started bleeding. "What did you do to him?" Minho asked the boy in front of him. Jihun started shaking in fear he knows that Minho is one of the kid who never cares about getting suspended and he knows that he messed up. "I did nothing to him!!" Jihun shouted back. "Lie!!!" Minho punched his face once again. "I hate lies!!" He pulled him up by his collar. Minho's tight grip on Jihun's neck made it hard for him to breath. "M-Minho!! L-Let go of me.. I c-can't-" Before even completing his sentence Jihun passed out.

Minho ran towards Jisung and his eyes which were filled with rage softened."Jisung!" Minho lightly tapped on the brunette's face. "Hyung is here don't worry" Minho tried to calm him down but Jisung was in a great shock after everything what he just witnessed. "I am sorry.. I am so sorry hyung..." Jisung started sobbing by feeling devasted. "No why would you be sorry" saying that Minho pulled the boy into a hug. "You didn't do anything wrong" Minho added and rubbed the younger's back in order to calm him down.

"It won't happen ever again. Believe me Jisung, it won't" He stated firmly as he clenched his fists. By the noise everyone gathered in the bathroom Seungmin rushed towards Jisung.

The teaches also came and they took Jihun to doctors as his condition was really bad. "Lee Minho in my office. Seungmin take Jisung to class and others in your classes" The principal of their school announced, loud enough for all the to hear it. Jisung was still shaking in fear. He flinched when he saw Jihun even though he was unconscious he still can't forget what he was going to do if Minho didn't save him.
When Minho saw him he whispered that everything is fine and smiled at Jisung.

-

"May I come in" Minho knocked at the door of his principal's office. The principal told him to come in and he did. He stood there beside Jihun and both of their parents were there too.

"Can you tell me that what made you break his jaw" The principal asked Minho. He looked angry and frustrated. "Sir, when I entered the bathroom he tried to touch Jisung forcefully-" Jihun's mother Mrs. Choi didn't even let him finish and jumped into the conversation.

"Sir I'm sure he's lying because our son is not like how he's saying" Mrs. Choi stated and glared at Minho. Minho rolled his eyes at her, even if she's older than him he doesn't care about it. He only knows that wrong is wrong and Jihun was wrong to touch someone without his consent.

"Mrs. Choi we have proofs and the boy whom your son harrassed also gave statement against him" The principal defended Minho. "Sorry to say that but we're expelling your son from our school because of what he had done" He added later.

Jihun's eyes widened in shock when he got to know about this. He started to beg principal that he won't do anything wrong to Jisung again but the principal told them to leave so they did.

"And Minho, you're suspended for a week for the violence and breaking rules"

"Sir, if I'm getting this because of saving someone then I don't regret it" He replied to his principal without any fear.

"Rules are rules Minho and you have to follow it till you're studying in this school. You may go now" The principal told him as he nodded and made his way towards the exit.

-------------------