(6)

Minho's POV

"Damn it's still burning" I have been cussing ever since I returned from the school.

We all are at Felix's place now.

"I'll not spare that kid for doing this after this shitty dare ends" I gritted my teeths as Hyunjin let out a small giggle.

"Dare to laugh again I'll throw you out of this building" I glared at him and he stayed silent.

"Hyung do you wanna visit a doc" Hyunjin stated trying to hold his laughter. Oh God here I'm suffering and he's finding it funny.

"I don't fucking want any doctor" I groaned.

Even Felix is laughing at me now.

"I'm leaving" I got up from my chair and took my jacket from hanging stand.

"Ahh hyung sorry we didn't want to make you angry" Felix apologised.

"Whatever you say Lix!"

"So how was your 'day one' with Han Jisung?" Changbin asked me in a teasing tone. I swear I am pissed off now. How can he expect it to go well when that damn guy poured his burning hot bubble tea on me.

"How did you expect it to be?" I retorted back and glared at him.

"I thought you bought him bubble tea" He shrugged his shoulders.

"IN.YOUR.DREAMS" I rolled my eyes and slammed my hands on the table which was placed in front of us.

"Hyung relax" Felix calmed me down.

"I've something to do I'll catchup sometime later" I announced and grabbed my jacket from the hanging stand and took my leave.

When I walked down the hallways I bumped into Chan hyung and he asked me if I was okay.

"Hey! Are you leaving already?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah, I have to do something at school" I explained.

"Ask me if you need any help"

"No hyung it's fine! I can do this by myself" I told him and he nodded.

"Okay hyung! I've to go now"

"Bye Minho" He announced and walked pass me.

-

I reached school and saw few students there. The schools already ended only some of the students could be seen.

I came here to take my chemistry book from my locker which I forgot to take. I made my way towards my locker and saw the librarian talking to Jisung.

Is he also here?

I entered the library instead of getting my Chemistry book. I approached the librarian as well. She is an old and amiable woman who had been working here from last 16 years.

"Lee Minho?" She asked me and I nodded.

"What are looking for?"

"I came here for my chemistry book but I think I'll spend some time here.." I announced and she nodded.

I pulled out a random book from the book shelves and walked towards Jisung who was busy in reading a book too.

I pulled the chair and sat across him as his eyes widened.

"What do you want from me again?" He asked me which took me a while to think for a suitable answer.