(19)

THIRD PERSON POV

It was Minho's birthday, he will be having a huge birthday party at his house. He invited half of the school to his party. But what made him upset was that his parents won't be present on his birthday party. One more year, his parents won't attend his birthday party. He doesn't even remember how old was he when they last celebrated his birthday with his parents, maybe 6 or 7?

A sigh left Minho's mouth. All he was doing was sitting at the counter and everyone came and wished him 'happy birthday'. But soon his tired expressions changed into a happy one when he saw the love of life entering the room. Jisung's nose scrunched at the strong smell of alcohol and the music was a way too loud that he couldn't even hear what people were saying.

He mouthed Minho a 'happy birthday' and sat on a empty place where wasn't much gathering of people. The older made his way towards him and welcomed him with a hug. He looked so gorgeous tonight. His black hairs parted into half, which was covering the half of his face. He was dressed in a black tuxedo and his cologne was enough to make anyone fall for his charms.

"Won't I get a kiss? It's my birthday after all~" The older said with a smirk. Jisung walked up to him and placed a peck on his lips but Minho pulled him into a proper kiss. He sucked Jisung's lower lip as the other boy moaned, not even caring about the people as they were too busy in drinking and dancing to notice them. They pulled away to catch breath.

"Let's get a drink" Minho told Jisung but he denied by saying that he can't drink cause he is not used to it. So Minho didn't force him to drink. "I'll be back, I've to greet the guests. Wait for me!" Minho went back to the counter and Jisung just looked at him. He was feeling uneasy because of the smell of alcohol and loud noises which were coming out of the music boxes. But he stayed there for Minho. "Anything for you" Jisung mumbled quietly.

A girl from their school named Yoona, also one of Jisung's bully was also attending Minho's birthday party. She was too close to Minho which made Jisung feel uncomfortable. She was touching his hand again and again, being the birthday boy Minho can't behave rude with his guests but Jisung felt highly repulsed seeing a random girl flirting with 'his boyfriend'. He just stromed out of the room and went upstairs at the balcony.

Jisung's absence wasn't unnoticed by Minho he quickly went upstairs and saw Jisung seating there all alone. "Hey~ why did you come here? Are you not feeling well there? Is there someone who is bothering you?" The older boy attacked him with so many questions.

"I-I will be get going now-" Jisung stated, not looking into Minho's eyes. "Won't you stay for a little more?"

"There are alot more people who are there for you" Jisung replied a little sarcastically. He can't help but feel jealous that someone was 'that close' to his boyfriend. "But they're not you" Minho muttered in rather upset tone.

"But Yoona?" The younger's expressions turned into a bitter one. "Huh! She is just a random girl whom I don't even know. Comparing to you she is nothing. I love you and only you" Saying that the raven haired pulled Jisung closer by holding his waist. "What if you leave me for someone else? What if you find someone better than me?" Jisung felt self conscious. He was too scared to lose Minho. He is totally head over heals for him. So is Minho.

"..'leave you for someone else?' but why would I? And how am I supposed to find someone better than you when you're the best? You're enough. More than enough" The honesty was crystal clear in Minho's words. Jisung felt tears building up in his eyes by feeling so overwhelmed. He can't even imagine that how someone can love him this much. "Do you trust me?"

"I trust you. So never break my trust" The brunette hugged the later by saying that. "I promise I won't" Minho assured Jisung and kissed the top of his head.

"Come on let's go inside it's cold here" He carried Jisung on his arms with took the latter off-guard. He didn't thought of him doing this. "P-Put me down"

"Am I obliged to follow your orders? Hmm?" The older tightened his grip onto Jisung.
He placed the brunette on his bed and sat there in front of him.
"Well I brought your birthday gift" Saying that he was about to go downstairs but Minho held his wrist to stop him. "I don't want a gift when I have the best gift with me. Which is you" He pulled him even closer that their faces were inches away, Jisung could feel Minho's hot breath hitting his skin. He turned around but Minho hugged him by his waist. He turned Jisung's face towards him, he started kissing the younger's jawline making him feel a tingling sensation in his stomach. "You're so pretty! I love every part of you. Even the parts you don't like" He means every word he spoke.

"Do you love me just because I am p-pretty?" Minho felt slightly hurt by his question. No he doesn't loves Jisung for his outer beauty. It's more than that. "Nope Sungie! I don't love you because you're 'pretty'. Anyone can be beautiful but they can't be loved by me" He was being so genuine that Jisung can't feel more loved.

"If you don't love me for that.. then why do you love me?" Minho doesn't have a specific answer to his question there are so many things which he can't put in words. "...'why do I love you?', Well I don't have any answer for that but it's the vibes you give to me, the smiles you put on my face, I smile like an idiot while talking to you.. there are so many answers to your questions yet there's no answer to that question" Minho paused for a while and held Jisung's hands. "There are some things that can never be explained. I do not know why do I love you but I know that I do, with every breath that I take and with every beat that my heart beats I love you and I really do" With that Minho again lifted Jisung in his arms and started kissing him passionately. Jisung was so relieved at Minho's response to his question. Satisfaction, Love, Trust and Happiness were clear on his face. He smiled between the kiss. His heart was on fire.

People say soulmates don't exist but it was different in their case. They completed each other and loved each other with so much passion. To Minho, Jisung become his mania. If he lose him he won't be able to bear the loss. He finally realised what happiness is. And to him his happiness was Jisung.

--------------------------------------------------