(22)

THIRD PERSON POV

For some days, Jisung kept ignoring Minho. He even blocked the older everywhere in social media including his contact number. He wanted to break all the ties with his ex boyfriend. Whenever he will see Minho at school, he will just walk pass him. Minho tried hundred of times to talk to the younger but eventually failed. Of course forgetting Minho is something which he can never imagine of doing. No matter what or how much they hurted you, your first love can never be forgotten.

Minho never talked to Chan after that day. Chan didn't try either cause he knew it well that Minho is not going to forgive him anytime soon. Minho even started distancing himself from his friends. Except one, and that was Hyunjin of course. Felix tried to talk to him but ended up getting ignored, he knows Felix is Chan's bestfriend and he doesn't want to stay connected with Chan in any way. Poor Felix, it wasn't his fault at all. Not even Chan's.

Actually it's no one's fault. How Chan is supposed to hide his feelings for the guy he loved since day one? They were childhood bestfriends. Chan spent most of the time with Minho and they got closer and closer with every passing day.

It wasn't Minho's fault either. Boy loved Jisung with his everything. He can't even imagine of cheating on Jisung. The dare was surely the thing which brought them together but falling in love with the younger and making him his boyfriend was not a part of the dare.

We can't blame Jisung too. He was insecure and getting to know about the dare added gasoline to the fire. How can he ignore witnessing his boyfriend kissing an another guy? No one can ignore that.

The main villain was the misunderstandings which ruined everything. Everything means, Minho's friendship with Chan, his reletionship with Jisung. The group's friendship started falling apart. The group which was known to have the best friendship at the whole school. Hyunjin and Felix also started talking less to each other. There was a bitterness in their reletionship. Felix stayed with Chan and Hyunjin was not ready to leave Minho. Even though the olders requested them million times not to destroy their reletionship for them.

It's been six months since Minho and Jisung broke up. Everyone started getting normal in their lives except Chan, Minho and Jisung. Everyone knows that how much Chan loved Minho and Minho and Jisung loved each other.

The break up left a huge impact on Minho's mind. He started becoming a quiet and cold person. Which he never was. Losing your beloved person is one of the worst feeling ever. 

They loved each other. They made memories and had great time with each other, things which won't be erased from their minds. They met as strangers, became friends, then soulmates and again strangers but this time no friends, no enemies just strangers with some memories.

-

Minho wandered around Jisung's house. No he can't let their love end in that way. He didn't get the chance to explain his side of story yet and he can't let go of everything without an explanation. He will talk to Jisung face to face and clear the things out.

He knocked at the wooden door a few times, and a man around his 70s opened the door for him. The only question that came out of his mouth was "Where is Jisung?" The old man looked at Him confusedly. The man had no idea about who is Jisung.

"There is no one named Jisung who lives here" Saying that he was about to close the door but Minho stopped his. "Uncle.. it's urgent" He pleaded to the old man. "The owner of this house sold it to me and they moved somewhere else" The guy replied. "I can't provide you anymore information as they never mentioned where they are going" He added and finally went inside while closing the door.

Minho turned around and bolted out the place. Even though they didn't spent much time at Jisung's place yet this house reminds him of the younger.

He went directly to his house and a few moments later Hyunjin and Felix joined him too. He wondered why Felix was there? Well they were still friends but not like they used to be.

"Hyung, if you are going to question me why am I here then I have to say that you can't keep ignoring me for the rest of your life. Besides I didn't do anything. I care for you and you can't push me away. Taking care of you is my right as your best friend and you can't push me away" The blonde male insisted. He was true he didn't do anything which can cause Minho to distance himself from Felix.

Minho opened his arms indicating the youngers for a hug and Felix and Hyunjin ran for a small group hug. Minho was thankful to have bestfriends like them and they never left his side.

"I'm not telling you to move on but you can't live like that. You will have to let go of the things else it'll hurt you even more. Life has made you go through alot but you will have to survive it. Hyung, I know that you can't forget but atleast live your life.. for him?" The blonde said. All the words he said was true. It hurts but till when Minho is going to cry over his ex? It was not his fault, he didn't even get a chance to explain himself. People should think twice before taking a decision. If Jisung just listened Minho for once? They won't have been going through this break-up.

"I'm tired of pretending to the whole world that I am okay. When I am not. I never loved anyone before and now having so much love someone I can't even be with" It was his first time when he was showing his emotions. It's rare to see him cry.

"I feel you hyung, but you can't hold onto your past and cry over him.  It has been 6 months since you broke up.." Hyunjin can't help, he can't stand seeing his best friend being like this. He missed the time when they used to roast each other. Their bickering and all the inside jokes they shared. Minho is not the same anymore. He has changed alot.

Minho's tear drained face looked awful. He had big dark circles under his eyes. His hairs were messy. He looked miserable.

-

"I know it was not Minho's fault" Said Seungmin to Chan. "Both of them loves each other unconditionally and if you separate they won't be able to live happily. Even if they starts dating someone else, it won't last long. We can't focus on a reletionship if we already have an another person in our heart" He told to Chan and the older listened to him carefully. He doesn't even know how to make everything fine but he is willing to do something which will help him to get rid of the guilty feeling in his heart.

"I am sorry.. I shouldn't have done that- I am such a bad per-"

"Blaming yourself won't profit you either. I want you to tell the truth to Jisung. Tell him about the dare.. there's a scope of them getting together"

"I can't.. I can't give up from Min" Said the older and Seungmin gave him a surprised look.

"How can you be so selfish? You're thinking about yourself when your bestfriend is suffering! Did you even notice how miserable Minho hyung looked?" Seungmin can't believe how Chan can take it so casually like it's nothing but only Chan knows how much it's hurting him to not being able to be with his best friend.

"Give me Jisung's number" The younger did as the older demanded. He gave Jisung's number to Chan and went home afterwards.

------------------------------------