(24)

THIRD PERSON POV

It has been five years of everything that happened. Who knows with whom everyone is now. Felix and Hyunjin got engaged. At first Felix's mother didn't agree with his decision. But, after seeing her son's determination towards his engagement she couldn't help but accept it. She is happy as long as Felix is happy. Changbin got a girlfriend and he is contented with the reletionship. Chan got into a reletionship with Seungmin. After spending so much time together and hanging out for a quite long, Seungmin finally gathered the courage to ask Chan out. They tried and it worked. They are a happy couple now.

What about Minho? Well he is doing good now. At the of 23 he took over his father's CEO position and the company became even more successful now. Everyone was happy with their lives until Minho's parents forced him for an engagement. He can't agree with his parents to get engaged with Bae Miyoung.

"Mom! How can you do that to me? How can you force me to marry a person whom I don't even like?" Minho can't even imagine of being with someone else than Jisung. "It's for our company's benifit" Minho's father stated. "You should be a responsible CEO" he added later. "Dad, does responsibility means to marry a girl whom you don't even know?" Minho questioned. He looked clearly annoyed, brows knitted together, eyes filled with rage and annoyance, lips pursed into a thin line. "I will work harder, just don't force me to get engaged with her"

"You're getting engaged next week" Without paying any attention to Minho, his father dashed out of his son's room. Minho pulled his hairs in frustration. He did everything to satisfy his parents, everything they wanted him to do. He tried to become their ideal son. What did he do so wrong that they are forcing him to marry a girl whom he can't even love? Can't they just let him be happy for atleast once?

Happiness disappeared from his the day Jisung left. His desire to cherish his boyfriend was just a desire. He never got the chance to make his dreams come true. His life became a mess without Jisung. He still misses the boy alot.

---

"Seungmin, thank you for being by my side" Chan lifted up the younger boy in his arms. "Heyy! put me down" Seungmin demanded. "Do you still love Minho hyung?" He asked the older with a sad frown. "Yes I do-"

"Really!? I thought you were serious about us being together.. I should not have expected too mu--" Chan pressed his lips over the latter's, in order to shut him up. Breaking the kiss fbe older looked into the boy's deep brown eyes. "I do love him but not as mh boyfriend. I love only you, Kim Seungmin" A satisfied and beautiful smile broke out on the younger's face. He tangled his fingers with Chan's blonde locks and pulled him for an another kiss.

---

Minho slid down the engagement ring on Miyoung's finger. Everyone applaused for them. She had a poker face and kept sending him death glares. He pulled her towards a corner by her arm. "Why did you agree with this engagement? I know you are not consented with this!"

"You should ask that to your parents, Mr. Lee" She yanked away Minho's hand off her arm and rolled her eyes at him. "You better stop rolling your eyes else-"

"What if I don't? Who are you to tell me to do something or not?" The girl fake coughed. Minho clenched his hands into a fist. "I'm not obligated to listen to you, Mr Lee. You don't own me and don't act like you do." She stated and walked away while bumping her shoulder onto Minho. She was beyond angry. How can she be not? Her parents forced her to marry a guy instead of letting her chase her dream. She worked so hard for her dream but no her parents are not ready to listen to her pleadings.

Minho was taken aback by the girl's extraordinary behaviour. He came up with the conclusion that Miyoung is forced for the engagement too. Else why would she behave that way?

---

Minho went back home and threw himself on the bed. He scrolled down his social media. Well he's not the same anymore. His mom came and knocked onto his door. He neither talked to her not looked looked at her. He was actually disappointed by his parent's decisions. They don't own him. Indeed he is their son but they can't force him for anything they want. He has his own opinions and decisions too.

His mother sat beside and started patting his hair but he got up from his bed and told shoved her hands back. "Mom, stop acting like you care about me cause if you did you would not have done that" The boy scoffed sarcastically. "It's not my decision, Minho.. it's your father and it's for the compa--"

"Stop saying it's for the company again and again. It's one of the biggest company out there still you're wanting more money. Stop treating me like some sort of money making Machine! I'm a human I have feelings" He cutted his mother off. Whatever he said was true. Whenever he needed them; their love, care, support, they were busy on their business trip. They never celebrated his birthday with him. They never showed a bit of care towards him. Due to his father's health he had to become the CEO of the company. They never asked him if being a CEO was his dream. He always wanted to be a dancer but no they didn't care about what he wanted.

"Why are you so selfish? Why do you always keep thinking about yourselves?" He asked and slammed his fists on the nightstand. The photo frame which was placed it fell an broke down. The broken glass pieces scattered on the floor. His mother never seen this side of him. She herself was wondering why Minho is behaving this way. Does he really hate Miyoung this much or it's something else? Does he like someone else? Those were the questions that kept repeating on her mind.

"Minho.. you don't understand me.."

"I don't understand you? You never understood me mom.. if you did you would not have forced me for something that I don't want to do" After that Minho didn't utter any single word. He slammed the door behind his back and left his home with his car.

He indeed regretted his behaviour but it was necessary. He was sick of his parents trying to act like they care for him, when they don't. The only thing they loved and cared for was money. His happiness never mattered for them.

He wanted to run away from everything but he no one can run away from their responsibilities.

He wished he can turn back the time and enjoy his school days once again. With his bestfriends and Jisung. He wants to escape from this cruel reality. He wished he could do that...