(5)

Jisung's POV

I woke up as my alarm started beeping continuously. I turned it off and got up from my bed. Yesterday I enjoyed alot also I felt really tired. I dragged me out of my bed and made my way towards bathroom.

I did my morning routine and got downstairs.

"Mom good morning" I greeted by mom and asked her if she prepared breakfast.

She told me to wait at the dining table which I did.

I ate my breakfast and soon left our house.

"Mom I'm leaving take care"

-

I entered the class and as always Eunha rolled her eyes on me and made a disgusted face which I didn't mind at all. I am used to it now.

"Good morning Jisung" The popular boy of our class and one of Minho's bestfriend greeted me morning.

At first I got startled because of the way he came in front of me out of nowhere.

"G-good morning" I felt myself getting nervous as I managed to let those two words out.

"You don't have to be scared of me, I won't hurt you" He assured me that he won't hurt me. He never did anyways but I still can't believe him afterall he's Lee Minho's best friend.

"I-I know" I whispered not knowing what to answer.

"I just wanted to be your friend nothing else" He looked into my eyes pleadingly.

"I'll think about it H-Hyunjin" I need time to think about it I can't trust him at all I can't trust anyone from Minho's friends except Felix.

Yes he never said anything bad to me neither hurted me. He always helped me secretly and saved me from Minho and my bullies.

I don't know anything about Hyunjin as we never spoke before. He didn't bully me but we never talked.

"Fine.." He sighed and walked away.

Our regular class teacher Mrs Kim got inside the classroom and sat on her seat.

She gave lessons on Chemistry and this is my favourite subject. I listened everything carefully and noted down the important points.

Soon enough classes ended and the bell rang indicating all the students that it's lunch break. I packed my bag and made my way towards the cafeteria. Seungmin told me to meet him there.

I sat on a random table and ordered one bubble tea. I genuinely love bubble tea.

I was about to take a sip of my drink Minho pulled a chair and sat in front of me.

"W-what do you want from m-me?" I asked him not daring to look into his eyes.

"Nothing, all the tables are occupied so I had no choice but to seat with you" He stated plainly.

"D-do you want me to leave?" I muttered looking at my knees.

"No"

"O-okay"

I was about to get up from my seat but to my bad luck I poured all the bubble tea on Minho's lap. He hissed annoyance written clear on his face.

Shit I messed up.

"S-sorry I didn't do that on purpose.. Please d-don't hurt me" I started panicking.

"It's fine" Minho said and rushed towards the exit.

I sighed heavily and my widened in realisation when I remembered what I just witnessed.

The tea was burning hot and I poured it all on his lap yet he said 'it's fine' instead of hurting me. Even though I didn't do that on purpose but still-

I let out an another sigh and sat on my seat.

As I saw Seungmin Making his way towards me.

"Hey Jisung!"

"Hey"

"Why are you sweating so much Sungie? Did something happen? Did someone again bully you? Just tell me their name if someone did!" Seungmin bombarded me with questions.

"Relax Minie, No one bullied me and nothing happened. I'm all good"
I said confirming him that I am all right.

"That's good to know. See if you're ever going through any difficulties you could tell me. I'll be there for you" He patted my shoulder and pulled out the chair to seat in front of me.

"You know what happened earlier?" I started and he looked at me confusedly.

"What?"

"Minho came and sat with me at the same table as me. He didn't even bully me neither he said any harsh words" I answered and Seungmin eyes widened in surprise.

"Are you sure it was him?"

"Yeah, who else it could be!" I chuckled.

"Also I poured all my bubble tea on his lap unintentionally and he didn't even hurt me" I added.

"That's really unexpected Jisung! You really sure it was him"

"Yes I am" I confirmed.

And after that Seungmin made a 'whoa' sound and got off his seat.

"You just come and again you're leaving?" I looked at him.

"Yeah I've some works you know I'm the president of student council"

"Yes I know"

"Bye Sungie see you later"

"Byee"

-----------------------