chapter 8

⊹⊱≼2

⊹⊱≼2.7K WORDS≽⊰⊹

⊹⊱≼©ZABISHA≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼OCT2022≽⊰
━━━━━━━◦᯽◦ ━━━━━━━

The days leading up to the party felt like an eternity for Jungkook. Each passing moment was filled with anticipation and excitement, and his heart was filled with the memory of their unforgettable hangout. He couldn't help but smile whenever he thought of Taehyung's friendly and warm demeanour and how they had shared laughter and moments of genuine connection.

Finally, the day of the party arrived, and Jungkook could barely contain his excitement.

Jungkook found himself eagerly counting down the hours, minutes, and seconds until he would see Taehyung again.

He carefully picked out the outfit he had bought with Taehyung, making sure it was perfect for the occasion. Jungkook wanted to look his best, hoping to catch Taehyung's eye.

He dressed up in the outfit Taehyung had helped him choose and bought him. His heart was pounding with nervousness and eagerness. He wondered if Taehyung would wear the black suit he had picked out for him, the one that had sparked a new connection between them.

▪︎    -   🪄  -     ▪︎

Taehyung stood in front of the mirror wearing a black suit. The party was just a few minutes away.

Checking his phone, he noticed apologetic messages from some business friends who wouldn't be able to attend the party. Taehyung humbly replied to them and then shifted his attention to the door as someone knocked.

"Come in," Taehyung said, and a smile formed on his face when he saw his friend, Jisoo. "Hi, Jisoo," he said warmly.

Jisoo returned the smile. "Hi, how have you been doing?"

"Good, and you?" Taehyung asked, watching her place a professional makeup box on the front table near the mirror. Jisoo was a well-known makeup artist and a friend from his university days.

"I'm also good," Jisoo replied as she analysed Taehyung from head to toe. She hummed in approval, saying, "Perfect choice as always."