chapter 42

⊹⊱≼8

⊹⊱≼8.9K WORDS≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼©ZABISHA≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼21MAY2023≽⊰⊹
━━━━━━━◦᯽◦ ━━━━━━━

#edited ' oct23

The room bathed in a radiant glow, illuminating the couple entwined both physically and emotionally. Taehyung sighed softly, the warmth of his hand caressing Jungkook's hair, providing a comforting touch. Jungkook remained nestled in his lap, a tangle of emotions and raw vulnerability.

Taehyung's eyes were moist, glistening with the evidence of his own tears shed in tandem with Jungkook's. He had witnessed Jungkook's pain and struggle, spanning four years and seven months.

It was a revelation that struck deep, a painful awareness of the suffering Jungkook had endured all those years, all for the sake of his love for Taehyung.

Jungkook, still nestled in Taehyung's lap, felt the tender caress of his fingers, a soothing balm to the torment he had endured. The weight of the unspoken words hung heavily in the air between them, yet Taehyung's comforting touch eased the burden on Jungkook's heart.

For Taehyung, Jungkook's tears were a poignant reminder of the battles waged in the depths of his soul, the echoes of his suffering reverberating through the room. The sobs, wrenching and agonising, sent a shiver down Taehyung's spine. The pain Jungkook had concealed for so long had been unveiled, leaving Taehyung to grapple with the reality of Jungkook's turmoil.

In that moment, Taehyung exhaled with relief, acknowledging the catharsis that came with the truth. The weight of Jungkook's tears and the torment of his words had left Taehyung anxious, fearful of the depths of Jungkook's agony.

But now, seeing Jungkook bravely express his pain and anguish, he was grateful for the trust placed in him, grateful that Jungkook had chosen to share his burden and to open his heart and soul to Taehyung.

The room bore witness to this raw, honest exchange, where emotions flowed freely and the unspoken was spoken through the silence that enveloped them.

Jungkook found solace in the embrace of Taehyung, holding him tenderly, their closeness grounding him in the reality of this cathartic moment. It was a relief he had never imagined—the catharsis of letting go of the pain and the frustration.

A serene smile graced Jungkook's face, a stark contrast to the emotional turmoil that had consumed him earlier. He was pleasantly surprised by how things had unfolded, grateful that Taehyung's response had been understanding and compassionate.

Tears had been shed, emotions laid bare, and the weight of years of unspoken agony had been released from Jungkook's heart. The storm of emotions that had raged within him had finally subsided, leaving behind a sense of tranquilly and relief.