chapter 33

⊹⊱≼3

⊹⊱≼3.5K WORDS≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼©ZABISHA≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼25FEB2023≽⊰⊹
━━━━━━━◦᯽◦ ━━━━━━━

#edited ' oct23

Taehyung emerged from the bathroom, his wet hair glistening in the morning light that streamed through the window. His face lit up with an innate joy at the sight of his husband, Jungkook, still nestled in their shared bed.

Perching at the edge of the mattress, Taehyung traced his fingers through Jungkook's soft hair, marvelling at the delightful scene that had become a daily occurrence over the past two weeks.

Each morning, he was blessed with this view of Jungkook, sometimes just out of the shower, looking so captivating and vulnerable in the early light.

Taehyung caressed Jungkook's hair gently, evoking a subtle furrow of the younger man's brow and a soft murmur, "Hyungie, don't."

Unable to contain his affection, Taehyung leaned in and planted a tender peck on Jungkook's cheek, whispering, "Your university begins today, Jungkook. Did you forget?"

Jungkook's eyes widened in realisation, a flicker of panic crossing his face. He couldn't afford to be late on the very first day of his university journey.

In a swift motion, Jungkook sat up, reproaching Taehyung playfully, "You should've woken me up a bit earlier."

"Oops, my apologies. I was just savouring the view," Taehyung quipped, a mischievous glint dancing in his eyes.

Taehyung's playful flirting invoked a delightful scrunch of Jungkook's nose, a gesture he had grown to adore. Urgency kicked in, and he dashed towards the wardrobe, retrieving a towel before he could immerse himself in his morning ablutions. However, a sweet impulse pulled him back, reminding him of a ritual he cherished dearly: a morning kiss for his beloved.

He leaned in, the soft peck on Taehyung's cheek an embodiment of their affection, and their smiles exchanged whispers of love.

"Tell Yoona to prepare something I can have on the go," Jungkook requested, the rhythm of his morning dictating a need for efficiency. He then set a brisk pace towards the bathroom after a nod from Taehyung affirmed the message had been received.

While Jungkook commenced his morning rituals, Taehyung multitasked, orchestrating the morning's proceedings. A call to Yoona ensured breakfast would be ready. Taehyung's wardrobe bore the fruits of an earlier decision—a tailored suit that embraced him with elegance.

The black leather briefcase found its spot on the bed, a silent witness to their daily routine. As his phone chimed, demanding attention, Taehyung turned his gaze to the digital world. An email demanded a few moments of his time, drawing him into the virtual labyrinth.

Jungkook, swift and purposeful, stepped back into the room, seamlessly navigating the morning race against time. The laptop was closed, a signal that work could wait, at least for now. Taehyung's eyes danced around, seeking out Jungkook's university bag, a silent testament to the future they were building together.