chapter 6

⊹⊱≼3

⊹⊱≼3.7K WORDS≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼©ZABISHA≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼OCT2022≽⊰⊹
━━━━━━━◦᯽◦ ━━━━━━━

Taehyung was working in his cabin in the afternoon with his suit undone, his shirt's two buttons unbuttoned, and his sleeves rolled up. He had made himself comfortable, as he knew there wouldn't be any meetings today.

He was putting in twice as much hard work as normal to keep KM in his desired position and carry out his CEO duties.

Since the day his father first discussed his marriage with him, which Taehyung was determined to prevent at all costs, he has become concerned with his lifestyle. He was aware that he wasn't in a position to make important choices for his personal life.

As the lunch break arrived, Taehyung was able to inhale better. He placed a coffee order and then took a quick nap while his phone was in silent mode.

He grabbed his phone after finishing his coffee on the couch, responded to a few emails, and made a call because a business-related call had been missed.

Taehyung's attention then turned to a message. From Jungkook, it was.

  Jeon Jungkook

Hyung, Can we go shopping tomorrow?

I need to buy something for your Saturday party.

Two days had passed since their dinner meeting.

After that night, Taehyung only received one message from Jungkook, which was a good morning message, to which Taehyung replied.

Taehyung checked his schedule on his laptop and discovered that he was not free tomorrow.

▪︎    -   🪄  -     ▪︎

Waiting for the message, Jungkook bit his lip. He now realised how painful it must be for the people he rejected. He sighed with sadness.