chapter 9

⊹⊱≼3

⊹⊱≼3.2K WORDS≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼©ZABISHA≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼OCT2022≽⊰⊹
━━━━━━━◦᯽◦ ━━━━━━━

Taking a deep breath, Jungkook managed to muster a smile on his face and turn back. Rose, a close friend of his and Jimin's wife, came near him with a bright smile.

She enveloped Jungkook in a hearty hug, and he smiled at the loving gesture, hugging her back warmly. However, his gaze couldn't help but fall on Taehyung, who was still seated with Jimin, engrossed in conversation.

After they broke the hug, Jungkook asked Rose how she had been doing and inquired about her married life. "How is your married life going, Noona?"

"yeah, good." Rose responded with a smile, but Jungkook sensed something was off. He knew Rose had been harbouring a crush on Jimin for a long time before they got married, and he hoped that their marriage was going well. He genuinely wished for her happiness and wanted their relationship to thrive.

Rose inquired, "And what about you? Have you found a partner yet or not?" Jungkook chuckled lightly and shook his head, indicating that he hadn't found a partner yet.

Rose nodded to him and turned slightly, and her gaze landed on Jimin, who was still with Taehyung, with a hint of worry in her eyes. She felt afraid that her husband might cheat on her.

Feeling a sense of responsibility and the need to save her marriage, Rose turned back to Jungkook and said, "I didn't wish Taehyung for his success; let's go to him."

Jungkook looked towards Taehyung and Jimin, his heart pounding. He nodded in agreement, deciding to accompany Rose to approach them. He took a deep breath, bracing himself for whatever might unfold as they walked towards Taehyung and Jimin.

▪︎    -   🪄  -     ▪︎

As the party unfolded, Taehyung greeted and mingled with the guests, ensuring they felt welcomed and attending to their wishes. He gestured for them to enjoy drinks and dinner, making sure everyone had a good time.

After mingling with the guests, Taehyung went to meet his parents. The photographers captured moments of the Kim family, which would later be featured in various magazines and news channels, showcasing the grand celebration.