chapter 37

⊹⊱≼3K WORDS≽⊰⊹⊹⊱≼©ZABISHA≽⊰⊹⊹⊱≼20MAR2023≽⊰⊹━━━━━━━◦᯽◦ ━━━━━━━

⊹⊱≼3K WORDS≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼©ZABISHA≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼20MAR2023≽⊰⊹
━━━━━━━◦᯽◦ ━━━━━━━

#edited ' oct23

The morning sun lazily crept through the windows, painting their penthouse with hues of gold. Taehyung, dressed in a crisply tailored suit, stood in front of the mirror, attempting to tame his black tie. The quiet of the morning was broken by the gentle rhythm of water as Jungkook showered.

As the bathroom door creaked open, Jungkook's wet hair and the aroma of his shampoo filled the air. Jungkook approached Taehyung with a fond smile on his lips. "Your morning kiss," he whispered, and Taehyung obliged. He left his tie undone for a moment, and their lips met in a soft, sweet morning kiss.

When Taehyung attempted to pull his towel, Jungkook's strong arm playfully stopped him. Jungkook broke the kiss with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "We're getting late, Mr. Kim," he teased. Taehyung chuckled and nodded, resuming the process of tying his tie.

"We're going to have breakfast at a restaurant," Taehyung informed.

As Jungkook emerged from the wardrobe, buttoning his shirt, he inquired, "Really?" His arms found their way around Taehyung from behind, seeking the warmth of his embrace.

Taehyung confirmed, "Yes. You remember that morning meeting I had two weeks ago? I had breakfast with the CEO at a new restaurant and tried a few dishes I liked." He let Jungkook peck his cheek from behind, savouring the affection.

With a sense of togetherness and excitement for the day ahead, they held hands and left the penthouse. Taehyung clutched his briefcase, Jungkook shouldering his university bag, ready for a morning filled with new experiences and shared moments.

___

The lunch hour approached, and Taehyung eagerly took out his phone, prepared to hear Jungkook's voice. They often talked during lunch; it was a comforting routine they had established.

However, confusion clouded Taehyung's face as the automated voice informed him that Jungkook's phone was switched off. Puzzled, he decided to wait a few minutes and call again, all the while growing more concerned. Their lunch timings were synchronised, so this was unusual.

Watching the time on his watch tick by, he dialled Jungkook's number again. Still, there was no response. Worry crept into Taehyung's mind, and he contemplated heading to the nearest restaurant after

As Taehyung was lost in these thoughts, Namjoon entered the cabin. Sensing Taehyung's worry, Namjoon gently nudged him back to reality: "Mr. Kim, this file needs to be analysed by you."