chapter 19

⊹⊱≼3

⊹⊱≼3.3K WORDS≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼©ZABISHA≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼DEC2022≽⊰⊹
━━━━━━━◦᯽◦ ━━━━━━━

In the serene ambiance of a Tokyo evening, Taehyung found himself nestled comfortably in a lavish suite within a charming hotel. The day had been a blend of business and relaxation, and as the evening sun cast a gentle glow through the window, he was beginning to shake off the remnants of drowsiness that clung to him.

Lunch had been a tranquil affair at the hotel, a respite from the busy schedule. Following the midday meal, he devoted his attention to a crucial meeting, navigating through it until the clock struck three. With matters settled, fatigue gradually descended upon him, prompting him to seek solace in slumber.

Awakening after a couple of hours, Taehyung sat up on the bed, his body languidly adjusting to the change. The traces of sleep clung to him, and with a languorous grace, he extended his arms and legs in an effort to rouse his senses.

Gently picking up his phone from the side table, he checked the time. The clock confirmed that the evening had moved past half past six. He decided that it was time to shake off the drowsiness and rejuvenate himself. A plan began to take shape in his mind: a leisurely stroll outside, followed by a simple dinner to break the monotony of his hotel room.

Slipping into the role of an explorer, he chose an outfit for his evening venture, the anticipation of change motivating him. Just as he was preparing to get dressed, a soft chime resonated in the room, diverting his attention to his phone.

A sigh escaped his lips, accompanied by a smile that bloomed as he unlocked the screen. Jungkook's name graced the notification, a familiar presence that never failed to bring a surge of delight to his heart. As the message unfolded before his eyes, Taehyung's smile deepened, his heart warmed by the connection that transcended the distance between them.

messenger 💬

Kookie 🐰

hi, hyung
are you perhaps busy?

No. The task I had for today is finished. And now I'm free.

We can converse.

oh, good

do you have any plans for yourself on Sunday?

No, nothing specific.

I was planning something. Would you like to join me then?

Yeah, gladly