chapter 14

⊹⊱≼6

⊹⊱≼6.8K WORDS≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼©ZABISHA≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼NOV2022≽⊰⊹
━━━━━━━◦᯽◦ ━━━━━━

Just as Taehyung was about to pour another drink for himself, Yoongi's voice interrupted him. "Jungkook, you should stay here tonight. Don't leave. Tomorrow, we can all go to the beach together. It'll be a lot of fun. What do you think, Taehyung?"

With Yoongi's invitation, Jungkook felt a mix of surprise and delight. He hadn't expected to be invited to stay longer, but he was more than happy to accept the offer.

As Taehyung poured the drink, he hesitated, thinking it might be best not to have too much if Jungkook was staying.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a hint of uncertainty in his eyes. He wanted to ask if Taehyung had any reservations about him staying; he didn't want to bother anyone.

Seeing Jungkook's hesitation, Taehyung smiled reassuringly and said, "You should stay. It's a fantastic plan." To Taehyung, spending more time with Jungkook was a delight, and he genuinely enjoyed his company.

Jungkook, though grateful for the cordial gesture, didn't want to bother them. "But you two finally got to spend some time together. I don't want to bother you both," he said.

Yoongi smirked and teased, "You're talking about us as if we're a couple."

Taehyung burst into laughter at Yoongi's remark, and Jungkook blushed in embarrassment. "No, I didn't mean it like that," he stammered.

Yoongi, noticing Jungkook's discomfort, quickly reassured him, "Chill, Jungkook. I was just kidding."

Jungkook let out a relieved sigh and nodded, grateful for Yoongi's understanding.

As the evening progressed, Yoongi made it clear that Jungkook was welcome to stay. "So, it's final that you'll spend tonight here. And don't worry about clothes; Taehyung will lend you some," Yoongi declared.

Taehyung was a little taken aback by Yoongi's statement, but he smiled and agreed. "Don't worry, Jungkook. You'll have everything you need. So, stay," Taehyung reassured him.

The thought of spending more time with Taehyung and Yoongi warmed Jungkook's heart. He nodded happily and said, "Okay, I will stay."

After Yoongi excused himself and walked into his room with his laptop, Taehyung headed to the kitchen, and Jungkook followed behind him.

The dishes were scattered in the sink, waiting to be cleaned. Jungkook, trying to be helpful, pleaded with Taehyung to let him wash the dishes as well.