chapter 26

⊹⊱≼3

⊱≼3.1K WORDS≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼©ZABISHA≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼JAN2023≽⊰⊹
━━━━━━━◦᯽◦ ━━━━━━━

Wedding Preparations: Shopping, Desires, and Shared Names 💜

The parking lot of KM's building was abuzz with activity, the sunlight dancing off the sleek, grey car that Jungkook expertly parked. His heart was light with excitement, for today marked yet another step in their journey towards wedded bliss.

Wedding shopping had become a cherished routine for them, and today was dedicated to choosing their wedding attire—an occasion that held a special place in their hearts.

Jungkook stepped into the elevator, his anticipation growing with each floor it ascended. His destination was Taehyung's cabin, a place that had become a familiar haven. Greeting the receptionist with a warm smile, he received the information he sought: "Sir is in the meeting room currently."

Inside Taehyung's cabin, Jungkook settled comfortably on the sofa, his attention temporarily captured by his phone. The anticipation for their wedding attire shopping didn't wane, but he managed to steal a few moments to himself.

It was Taehyung's entrance that finally snapped him out of his digital reverie. A genuine smile blossomed on his face at the sight of his soon to be husband. Their connection was immediate, and their embrace felt like coming home. Taehyung's arm around his waist made him feel secure and cherished.

As they held each other, Taehyung's voice pulled him from the embrace. "Did you have to wait long? I'm sorry," Taehyung inquired, his eyes full of concern.

Jungkook shook his head, his lips curving into an affectionate smile. "No, I didn't have to. Are you ready?" Jungkook asked eagerly, the anticipation still evident in his voice.

Taehyung's laughter resonated through the room, a melodious sound that danced in the air. "Just a few minutes, please," he replied, a sense of urgency in his legs as he disappeared into the washroom.

Jungkook's heart swelled with happiness as he waited, knowing that this was yet another step towards a future filled with love and shared dreams.

The cabin was imbued with a sense of their connection, and the promise of their wedding attire shopping excursion added an extra layer of excitement to the air.

They stepped into the designer shop, a realm where elegance and luxury intertwined. With every step, the anticipation in the air seemed to heighten, and an excitement was palpable between the two of them.