chapter 28

⊹⊱≼7

⊱≼7.1K WORDS≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼©ZABIHA≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼JAN2023≽⊰⊹
━━━━━━━◦᯽◦ ━━━━━━━

┊⋆✩. ✫ ° ⋆ WEDDING DAY  ✯. • ° ⋆ ┊

Jungkook emerged from behind the curtain, his heart pounding in anticipation. He was wearing his wedding attire, a stunning ensemble curated by Taehyung's impeccable fashion sense.

As he stepped into view, Bogum's eyes widened in appreciation. "Wow... You look so handsome. Taehyung's fashion sense is awesome!" Bogum exclaimed, his gaze roaming over Jungkook from head to toe.

Despite the compliments, Jungkook couldn't shake off a feeling of unease. "Of course, the outfit is outstanding, Bogum, but I'm still not satisfied. I don't know why?" He sighed, his brows furrowing slightly. The attire was chosen by Taehyung, and a nagging thought lingered in Jungkook's mind—what if he didn't look as handsome as Taehyung had envisioned?

Lisa chimed in, her voice holding a playful tone. "Are you kidding? Your outfit suits you well, Jungkook. It's made for just you," she reassured him with a grin, then added mischievously, "And anyway, what's hidden under the groom's attire matters most to Taehyung; I'm damn sure about it." She winked at Jungkook, attempting to lighten the mood.

Jungkook let out a tired sigh, feeling exasperated by his friends' antics. He wasn't really in the mood for playful banter or jokes.

The cabin they were in, located on the 18th floor of KM Corporation, was meticulously arranged by Taehyung. It was a space where everything Jungkook might require as a groom had been thoughtfully set up.

"Alright, alright... I believe what you both are saying. I don't have any other solution either," Jungkook mumbled, his tone defeated. He took a seat in front of a large mirror, where a skilled makeup artist was ready to work her magic on him.

Yes, the highly anticipated wedding day had finally arrived, casting an air of excitement and anticipation over everyone involved. The KM Corporation building, once a place of business, was now transformed into the venue for the special occasion.

The rooftop of the building had been chosen as the site for the wedding, offering a unique and picturesque backdrop for the event.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Taehyung poured extra effort into making sure everything was just right. Despite facing challenges in finding a suitable venue to reserve on short notice, Taehyung remained determined.

He was willing to spare any expense, but even that hadn't worked. Faced with the challenge, he had an ingenious idea—to use the rooftop of his own office building. Fortunately, Jungkook liked the idea, and they decided to proceed with it.

With the guests travelling in from various places, Taehyung had taken care of their accommodations at a nearby hotel. The preparations didn't stop there. In order to ensure the comfort of both his and Jungkook's families, Taehyung cleared out a few company cabins, transforming them into spaces that catered to their specific needs.