chapter 10

⊹⊱≼3

⊹⊱≼3.3K WORDS≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼©ZABISHA≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼OCT2022≽⊰⊹
━━━━━━━◦᯽◦ ━━━━━━━

Jungkook effortlessly lifted Taehyung in bridal style, carrying him towards the bedroom.

Taehyung's arms clutched tightly around Jungkook's neck, afraid of falling. "Hey, Hyung, don't worry. I won't let you fall," Jungkook reassured him with a subtle smile, his heart warming at Taehyung's adorable expression.

"Such a liar," Taehyung slurred, his eyes closed and his face buried in Jungkook's neck.

"Hn?" Jungkook hummed, looking confused but amused by Taehyung's intoxicated rambling, and bit his lip, feeling a childlike sensation as Taehyung's breathing hit his neck.

"The last time you tried to lift me, you drowpped me on the public stage. My butt was so painful, and all day long, you just laughwed at me," Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook couldn't help but feel a pang in his heart as he realised that Taehyung might be mistaking him for Jimin.

He ignored the painful thoughts while carrying Taehyung up the stairs.

Jungkook suddenly felt his heart skip a beat as Taehyung's wet lips brushed against his neck, leaving sloppy, wet kisses. He tried to maintain his composure by walking forward, but his body was reacting strongly to Taehyung's touch.

Taehyung continued to kiss his neck, finding pleasure in sucking the smooth skin. Jungkook was now struggling to breathe and control his own emotions. "Hyung, please stop," Jungkook pleaded softly, trying to keep his voice steady.

Ignoring Jungkook's request, Taehyung continued to shower affection on his neck, making Jungkook's resolve weaken even further. "Umm, so~demlicious," Taehyung mumbled with a satisfied sigh.

Feeling overwhelmed, Jungkook threatened, "S-Stop it, or I'll drop you, Hyung."

Taehyung hissed like a toddler but reluctantly halted his actions. Jungkook carefully held Taehyung and finally managed to open the door to their bedroom. He stepped inside, finding only dim light in the room.

"Where are the switches, Hyung?" Jungkook asked, looking around in confusion.