chapter 1

⊹⊱≼2

⊱≼2.4K WORD≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼©ZABISHA≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼OCT-2022≽⊰⊹
━━━━━━━◦᯽◦ ━━━━━━━

A/N

If you had read this book before or left it halfway through, then let me tell you that the book is now edited, so now it is worth reading.

If you're a rereader, then read it from the beginning because now Taekook moments are extended in satisfactory amounts.

━━━━━━━◦᯽◦ ━━━━━━━

"Your drink, sir." The barman came over with a specific drink that had just been ordered by a stunning man.

"Thank you," Taehyung said as he sipped his beverage and mumbled in his trademark low voice. He was alone in his seat.

"One more, please, same as before." After a few minutes, he gave the next order.

While working on other tasks, the barman took his order and began making his drink. Looking at Taehyung, who usually had a cheery, upbeat attitude, in such a state made him feel sorry for him.

Taehyung typically brought a friend or his boyfriend when he visited a club. Even though it hadn't really been new for more than a few days, it was strange to see Taehyung in such a sad and tormented state.

He pondered whether or not to speak with him. Maybe he needs some assistance. It wasn't that they were close, but every time Taehyung visited the club, he always spoke to him respectfully and asked how he was doing. So he thought he ought to help him.

'Bogum, keep within your limits. But one request wouldn't be considered disrespectful, right?' With that in mind, Bogum approached Taehyung while carrying the drink he had just ordered.

Bogum said, "Sir, your drink," but received no reaction. Taehyung had his head resting on the desk. 'Did he doze off?'

"Your drink, sir." ___"Sir." He kept tapping Taehyung's shoulder slowly. "Mr. Kim"        

When Taehyung noticed his drink, he once more leaned against the table, closed his eyes, and said, "Thank you."

Taehyung was worn out both physically and mentally. He had been living a difficult life for a few days. He had never wanted that. And he doesn't have a solution for that. He could only go to the club every day, drink, and try to forget everything. To him, life was exceedingly harsh, or perhaps just one person.

After some hesitation, Bogum finally asked, "Sir, I notice you have been stressed for the past few days. Can I help you?"

Hear him out. Taehyung sat straight and responded, "Thanks for worrying for me, but unfortunately you can't help me," before taking a sip of his beverage.