chapter 44

⊹⊱≼7

⊹⊱≼7.3K WORDS≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼©ZABISHA≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼15JUN2023≽⊰⊹
━━━━━━━◦᯽◦ ━━━━━━━

Jungkook gently awakened, his eyelids fluttering open as the mellow morning light crept through the drapes. A pleased grin curled on his lips as he stared up at the ceiling, half of his body still cuddled atop Taehyung's form, head laid on Taehyung's chest, feeling the comfortable warmth coming from his husband's body.

As Jungkook cherished the quiet moment, he felt Taehyung's delicate hands stroking his hair. recalling thoughts of the exquisite night they had experienced only hours before, a flush tinged his cheeks, the rose hue contrasting against his complexion. Taehyung's touch filled him with warmth and affection.

"Good morning, love, my precious baby." Taehyung's rich and warm voice rang through the air. Jungkook's favourite music in the world. "Did you sleep well?"

Jungkook stretched his limbs, a blissful sigh escaping his lips. "I had the most incredible sleep," he replied, his eyes sparkling with contentment

and he looked around, a grin lighting up his face as he shifted himself, laying his chin on Taehyung's chest instead of his head. "good morning, Hyungie." Their eyes met, and in that quiet contact, they spoke volumes of love and admiration.

He observed that Taehyung had woken before him, evident from his renewed look and the lingering scent of freshly washed skin. The soothing scent floated through the air, tickling Jungkook's senses.

"Um, you freshened up already?" Jungkook's words contained a sense of tease as he inhaled Taehyung's alluring smell, his body sliding closer to the exposed flesh of Taehyung's collarbone.

A grin played on Taehyung's lips as he continued to brush Jungkook's hair, appreciating the intimate moment. "Yeah, and breakfast is ready too. I made all your favourites," Taehyung admitted, his voice full of pride and devotion.

Jungkook's eyebrows rose in pleasant surprise, his curiosity aroused. "How long have you been awake?" he queried, his voice filled with a combination of amazement and gratitude.

Taehyung smiled, loving the impact he had on his pretty husband. "For approximately an hour and a half. I knew when you got up, you'd be rather hungry, as last night you burned so much energy for me," he teased, a malicious twinkle in his eyes.

Jungkook's shy flush only further stoked Taehyung's pleasure. "So, I took a shower, went to the kitchen, and prepared your favourite breakfast."

A rush of adoration welled up inside Jungkook, his heart brimming with love for his caring husband. "And I missed you so much that I couldn't resist coming back to bed, where you immediately pulled me into your arms," Taehyung said, his voice filled with affection and devotion, his embrace tightening.

In that tranquil morning hug, with the promise of a good meal awaiting them, Jungkook and Taehyung basked in the sheer delight of their love, glad for the simple but meaningful moments, and linger in that position for a few minutes longer, conversing about yesterday's night.