chapter 17

⊹⊱≼3

⊹⊱≼3.3K WORDS≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼©ZABISHA≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼NOV2022≽⊰⊹
━━━━━━━◦᯽◦ ━━━━━━━

On that Saturday morning, Taehyung entered his office with a sense of purpose. He had the option to either work or enjoy the day as a holiday, and he had chosen to have an important meeting before taking the rest of the day off.

Entering his cabin, Taehyung double-checked the preparations for the meeting. Namjoon, his assistant, was not present, as Taehyung had granted him the day off, confident that he could handle the meeting alone.

As the hours passed, Taehyung efficiently completed his office tasks. He checked his schedule and sighed, noticing a business party scheduled for the evening, which he reluctantly accepted as part of his responsibilities.

Feeling the weight of his busy life, Taehyung paused for a moment, reflecting on his recent habits. He had been indulging in alcohol more than usual, and he began to wonder if he was getting addicted. A slight pang of concern crept into his thoughts, and he contemplated seeking discreet advice from a physician.

Taehyung decided that he would book an appointment, making sure his family wouldn't know about it. He knew he needed to address the issue before it escalated further.

Leaving the kitchen after a satisfying lunch prepared by Yoona, Taehyung headed to the room, feeling a sense of exhaustion, and decided to take a nap before the evening's business party.

As he settled into his bed, his phone rang, and he picked it up to see a message from Jungkook. He hesitated for a moment, feeling a sense of embarrassment, as he thought he should be the one to initiate the conversation and apologise for his behaviour from the night before.

The message was simple: "What are you doing? Are you busy?" Taehyung hesitated before typing a reply, feeling nervous and embarrassed about talking to Jungkook.

"I'm going to sleep," he finally typed, pressing the send button hesitantly. He felt a mix of emotions, unsure about how to approach the conversation with Jungkook but hoping that their bond would help navigate any awkwardness between them.

Taehyung lay on his mattress, waiting for Jungkook's message to arrive.