chapter 15

⊹⊱≼2

⊹⊱≼2.7K WORDS≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼©ZABISHA≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼NOV2022≽⊰⊹
━━━━━━━◦᯽◦ ━━━━━━━

As Taehyung sat at the open-roof restaurant, enjoying the warm and comfortable atmosphere, he couldn't help but check the time on his wristwatch. It was already five minutes past three, and his meeting with the CEO was supposed to begin at three o'clock.

Feeling a bit concerned about the delay, Taehyung decided to call the CEO's secretary to inquire about the situation. Just as he was about to dial the number, his phone rang, and to his surprise, it was the CEO himself calling.

"Hello, Mr. Lee," Taehyung said politely.

"Mr. Kim, I'm really sorry for this inconvenience. We had an unexpected emergency, and I won't be able to make it for the meeting today," the CEO, Lee, explained apologetically.

Taehyung smiled understandingly and said, "Oh, that's no problem at all, Mr. Lee. I completely understand. Emergencies happen, and I'm not upset with you in the slightest, so don't worry. We can reschedule the meeting for another day that works for you."

Mr. Lee appreciated Taehyung's understanding. "Thank you, Mr. Kim. I'll get in touch with your personal assistant, Kim Namjoon, soon to set up a new date for the meeting. Once again, I apologise for any inconvenience caused."

"No need to apologise, Mr. Lee. Take care of the matter at hand, and we'll catch up soon," Taehyung reassured him before ending the call.

Now that the meeting was cancelled, Taehyung found himself with an hour and a half of unexpected free time. He decided to make the most of it and relax at the restaurant. He ordered a snack and a refreshing drink from the waiter and settled back in his seat.

As he waited for the order to arrive, Taehyung took in the sights and sounds of the restaurant. People were entering and leaving, creating a lively atmosphere. He found solace in the peaceful moments, allowing his mind to wander and reflect.

When the snack and drink arrived, Taehyung savoured the food while enjoying the ambiance of the restaurant. He felt grateful for the brief respite from his busy schedule, which gave him a chance to unwind and recharge.

His attention was suddenly drawn to a beautiful girl in a striking red dress who approached him.