chapter 38

⊹⊱≼9

⊹⊱≼9.1K WORDS≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼©ZABISHA≽⊰⊹
⊹⊱≼20MAR2023≽⊰⊹
━━━━━━━◦᯽◦ ━━━━━━━

#edited ' oct23

In the quiet of the living room, the dilemma weighed heavy on Taehyung's mind, wrestling with his feelings and grappling with the complexity of emotions that had woven themselves into the fabric of his heart.

He sat, earnest and contemplative, opposite Yoongi, who appeared nonchalant, lounging on the adjacent sofa.

"Ok, then don't confess."

A sigh escaped Taehyung, a blend of frustration and desperation, for it was not a path he wished to tread.

"But he has become special to me, Hyung, you know, the most special of all." He struggled for words, seeking to emphasise the depth of his emotions. "Fucking most special of all."

Yoongi's response remained unchanged: lazy, unserious, his advice a stoic echo: "Then confess."

Taehyung grappled with the conflicting thoughts that churned within him. "But it's only been 5 months since we met and 2 months since the wedding. It will be a bit difficult for Jungkook to believe me, isn't it?" he questioned, uncertainty edging his words.

"Okay, then don't confess," Yoongi responded, his eyes half-closed as if lost in the haze of half-sleep.

"I don't feel like leaving him when I go to work. I want to see him first thing when I come home in the evening. Don't you think it's love? How could you say not to confess?" Taehyung's frustration bubbled to the surface, the helplessness evident in his words.

Yoongi, with a sense of resignation, responded, "Yeah, then confess. But dude, that was a typical, boring line." His eyes flickered as if caught between sleep and awareness.

"I'm not a fucking writer like you, Hyung," Taehyung retorted, his voice carrying a hint of frustration, a reflection of the complexity and intensity of his feelings.

frustration hung heavy in the air as Yoongi rolled his eyes. The bug sitting in front of him had been bugging him for the last few minutes due to the bug he has in his dumb fucking brain.

Yoongi got up, a sense of exasperation urging him to escape the conversation that seemed to have no end. The kitchen beckoned, a refuge from the ongoing discourse. He sought solace in the cold embrace of the refrigerator, retrieving a drink to drown out the annoyance that had steadily built.

Meanwhile, Taehyung found solace in a simple act of admiration, gazing at his blue watch, a precious gift from Jungkook, on their second month of wedded bliss. It held a cherished place in his heart, a symbol of their love and the passage of time they had shared.