Six

~Alexis's POV~

"Bella" I see Charlie wave over his blandness daughter, who looks like she hasn't properly taken a shower in days. I came to Forks a week ago to see my selfish ignorant niece who doesn't appear to care for anyone but herself. I don't know about Charlie, but it's clear she doesn't need any help. Look at her clothes and her hair, her hair is tousled along with her buttoned up top which is buttoned up improperly. Ever since arriving, I have seen that girl be in the state of after sex.

"Dad" she speaks then looks at me "Aunt Alexis? When did you get here?" Did I forget to mention that the girl is too oblivious to the world around her since she thinks everyone and everything should just pay attention to herself.

"Hello Isabella" her jaw ticks, I love pissing her off. It's just so much fun, I mean seriously that girl needs to know that no one just listens to her for no reason "pleased to see you again" looking at her "we are going to Seattle"

"We are?" She asks looking at Charles "why?"

"For a spa day!" I stand happily "your sister is coming with"

"Helen isn't my sister" she grumbled "just a mistake dad made" I hit Bella across the face that she falls over, god that girl doesn't even have a backbone to support herself does she? But I don't care, I'll be damned if anyone especially her sister call Helen a mistake. From what I've learned no one in Forks likes Bella, she's rude and many more things that to sum it up she's an uptight bitch. My niece Helen however is a complete angel to be around, everyone can't get enough from Helen. She's just like nana Jade before she passed, completely wonderful to be around.

"Dad!" Bella cries "Aunt Alexis just hit me!"

"Something someone should have done long ago" I cross my arms "now come" waving to Bella "time to fix this mess" when she just stands there, I grab her wrist and yank her out the door. My purse with me as we head to my car, I don't understand how Charlie could get his accident prone daughter a beat up truck like the one she has. She didn't even earn it, Helen however has a beautiful Jeep Cherokee which she got all on her own. Bella doesn't even have a job, she just expects everyone around her to just give her things. Like her mother.

I hate Renee, she is nothing more than a gold digger. If I hadn't said it before then I just did, Renee spent my brothers well earned money and before my parents died wanted them to spend money on her since she gave them Bella. They attempted to get to know Bella but Bella refused to get to know them since she didn't like old people as she put it. Helen however, my parents loved since she is well like I said the complete opposite of Bella.

As I drive to Seattle, the entire ride is just silence with Bella being a brat having her arms crossed. When we get to the Spa, we get out and head inside where Helen is waiting for us patiently. "Aunt Alexis!" She waves to me before coming over. Helen is Charlie's daughter who he had a couple years after Renee left, she lives in the city with her mother.

"Oh" I bring her into a hug "my beautiful niece, how has it been" pulling away "look at you" placing a hand on her cheek "you've grown more beautiful by the day" taking Bella's wrist when she attempts to flee, we go over to the receptionist and I tell her my name "Alexis Ridley" she nods her head.

"Right this way Mrs. Ridley" as we walk to the three hair stylists who wait for us patiently.

"Oh, Joseph is it?" I ask, he nods his head "can you try to work some miracle on my blandless niece here" Bella blushes bright red "the girl doesn't know a curling iron from a blow dryer"

"I'll see what I can do" Joseph judges Bella, it's clear he's trying to think of something to make Bella look presentable to the very least.

"Now" as me and Helen sit down "Helen? Are you dating anyone?" She blushes and I clap my hands excitedly "oh there is? Tell me about him or her?"