Eleven

"So Alexis?" Marcus asked "how are the kids?"

"Evelyn and Jade insist on being inside" shaking her head "Steven is out with my ex husband's floozy new wife's nephew, so nothing new" shrugging her shoulders "and you? Did you receive the kitten?"

"I did" Marcus nods his head, the two sit down at the table where the books are at and everyone watches the two.

"You know" Alexis asked "why did you wear brown contacts, your red eyes are more beautiful"

"Thank you" Marcus smiles "but I'm sure you can see that I'm not exactly human"

"Is anyone?" Alexis asked and they laugh

Just then Jane comes back with everyone, including Bella Swan "Sister" Alec praises "they send you to get one but come back are two and a half, such a clever girl"

"You!" Alexis stands and Bella looks shocked by Alexis's presence "how dare you come to Italy for some boy!" She waves her hand to Edward who is confused by who Alexis is.

"Aunt Alexis, what" but she is slapped in the face hard that she falls over. Alexis crossed her arms at her.

"You have been putting your everyone's lives through hell for some boy" Edward looks at her pissed "does he even know the pain you put people through?"

"No" Bella shake she head "Aunt Alexis"

"Don't Aunt Alexis me" Alexis had had enough of Bella "you say Helen was the mistake, it is you who was the mistake" she pulls out a gun and shoots Bella on the gut.

"Ah!" Bella screams, everyone looks shocked at what Alexis just did.

"Bella!" Edward screams "she needs a hospital!"

"She needed one a long time ago" Alexis puts the gun back in her bag.

"What will Charlie ask?" Alice demands as they apply pressure to Bella's gunshot wound.

"I will inform him that Bella fell off a cliff or something accidental" waving her hand to Bella "she's nothing but a pain, let her die" she walks out of the throne room with her head held high.

"She" Caius laughs "just shot her own flesh and blood" Marcus just leaves the room going after Alexis.

"Bella!" Edward screams "please!"

"How sad" Aro tsks "but if you had turned her, she would be saved, but since you don't have any intentions on it"

"She will be one of us" Alice holds her hand out "just not now, I'll change her after graduation" Aro takes her hand then.