Fifteen

"The child" Carlisle tells them "seems to be growing at a fast rate" the newborn army has been dealt with and now the Cullens are planning a wedding. Bella has been kept away from Alexis since Alexis is hellbent on killing her niece.

"We can see" Alexis snaps rubbing her belly which now makes her look like she's eight months "we have fucking eyes, or is your mind too small to realize that?"

"Your could" Carlisle informs her "give birth any day now" slowly saying the last part even though Alexis is giving him the evil eye and Alice's her throat promising death to him. Marcus who has been standing beside Alexis, rubs her shoulder.

"No fucking shit!" She snaps and starts to throw stuff at Carlisle, the Cullens outside wince while the Volturi guard find this amusing. Just then there's a knock at the door, Esme goes to get it.

"Hi" Esme smiles to Helen who wanted to see her aunt "can I help you?"

"Hi" she smiles "I'm Helen, my dad told me my Aunt Alexis is here"

"Oh yes" Esme agreed "but, um you can't see her I'm afraid"

"Why?" Helen demands "is it because she's pregnant with a vampire's baby?" Esme is silent along with everyone else "move or I'm setting your ass on fire" she pushes past "Aunt Alexis!"

Alexis hearing her niece "Helen!" She happily calls out "oh! Where's my precious niece?" Marcus helps Alexis stand and they leave the room, Helen sees her and hugs Alexis "oh my sweet niece, what are you doing here?"

"I came to see for myself" Helen tells Alexis, waving to the pregnancy "about this pregnancy" clapping her hands "oh a baby! Do you know what gender?" She looks between Marcus and Bella.

"I'm sorry" Marcus asks "but how did you find out about this?"

"Bella's diary" she shows them the blue diary "but I've known about the Cullens being vampires for years now" everyone just stares at her "what?"

"How?" Edward asks well demands

"Wouldn't you like to know mind reader?" Helen rhetorically asks then looks at Alexis "so I have some ideas of what to create for the nursery"

"I'm sorry" Jane comes over "but can we get back to how you know about vampires, then we can talk about babies?"

Helen looks around before shrugging her shoulders "it all started when I was on the toilet and realized Alice and Rosalie never once used the bathroom"

"So" Emmett asks Helen amused "you came to the conclusion of vampire because you were using the bathroom?"

"Essentially" shrugging her shoulders "that and also one of my friends who is a wolf shifter told me about cold ones so I put two and two together after researching online" looking at Alexis who smiles brightly "now baby! Are you guys going to be surprised or"

"Surprised" Alexis says as the two walk away to the kitchen, Marcus follows silently behind. Bella who had just arrived sees Helen and comes in curious, the guard glare at her and she goes to Edward.

"Why is Helen here?" Bella whispers

"She found out" Jane snaps at her "because of your diary"

"My" Bella then looks over "Helen!" Said person looks at her annoyed "do you have my diary?"

"Yea" Helen nods her head "your thoughts bore me to sleep"

"That's an invasion of privacy!" Bella snaps before getting hit in the face with her diary, when that happens blood rushes down her face "hey!"

"Sorry" Alexis calls out "we don't have any!"

But because Jasper or any of the Cullens have fed lately, when they see Bella's blood the guard watch at what happens next. Edward like before pushes Bella and she hits the wall while he along with the other Cullens grab Jasper who feels everyone's emotions.

"Jasper" Alice goes over "it's okay, it's just a" but this time when Bella's scent of blood hits their noses it's more mouthwatering than before.

"Ten bucks the human dies in the next minute" Demetri bets to Felix.

"Deal" Felix agrees, Helen and Alexis who had been watching with Marcus stare at the scene. Marcus keeps himself beside Alexis ready to protect her and their child.

"Release me!" The Major comes out

"Oh!" Alec happily says "it's the Major"

Alexis screams, the guard and Marcus looks to Alexis as she falls over screaming in pain. Everyone looks her way.

"Mi amor" Marcus breathes

Carlisle runs over "the baby is coming now"