Seventeen

"Wow" I look at Felix as we wait for Aunt Alexis who has just woken up to come back from her hunt with Marcus "so did you know Spartacus?" Jane and I are holding the twins who look like three month olds.

"Why does everyone ask that?" He mutters while his friends laugh "yes, I knew him"

"Was he hot?" I ask, he gives me a look "okay, what about fuckable? Like was he all serious or"

"The human had more bastards then me" he growled

"Really?" I ask, he nods his head "your a dad? Wait?! No granddad! No a really old granddad!"

He gives me a look at it was Demetri who asks "out of everything you heard, that is what you pay attention to?"

"Are any of your descendants still around?" I ask "or do you not keep an eye on them?"

"I keep an eye on them" he tells me "I have four left, the others died during World War II"

"I'm sorry" I tell him

"It is alright" he then growls "I just wish one of my descendants would just die and not be turned"

"What?" We ask

I then realize "oh my god!" Looking at Bella who has just come in, she looks at me angry "Bella is your granddaughter?!"

Said person is confused "what?" She asks "who am I who's granddaughter?"

"Oh my god" Demetri laughs "now I see it, she looks like your dead sister who was also a whore but a lot more better looking"

"What are you talking about?" Bella demands from me "who is better looking or whatever?"

"It seems" Jane smirks "Felix here is your ancestor Bella" Bella looks at Felix shocked while Felix is stoic.

"This guy?!" She demands pointing to Felix "he's my ancestor? The same vampire who tried to kill me?"

"Unfortunately you are my descendant" Felix growls "you are a stain on this planet and I am disgusted by you"

"This man?" She demands, the two are silent before Bella storms off someplace. The place is very silent as we watch Bella get in her truck and drive someplace else, where?

We then hear a laugh and look over to Emmett "dude, this means Felix's is going to be your family. The same man who almost killed you!"

Rosalie stares at Felix "huh, now that you mention it. I can see it, they both have the same angry expression"

"I'll be back" I announce handing Juliet to Demetri "if my aunt asks tell her I'm getting some precious cargo!" I run out to my car and drive to the Swan Household, I always hated how Jacob was given custody of the kid he and Bella made together. Those two are horrible for one another, if I had it my way the babies would be given to someone else. Yes babies, Bella got the courts to allow her to keep the babies she gave birth to even though she's not mentally stable. Their half siblings.

As I go inside the Swan Household, I see dad is sleeping on the couch so I quickly head up to the nursery and turn off the baby monitor before going to grab the three babies. If you think Bella knows the meaning of protection, she doesn't. Their all wolf shifters, one is Jacob's like I said and the other is Paul Lahote's. I don't know when that was but it happened according to Bella-said wolf doesn't know. Only one year apart.

As I quickly grab them, I leave a note with Bella's hand signature saying she gave the babies up for adoption. Something about not handling the responsibility and a bunch of other shit which is technically true-I mean Bella does have the adoption papers and everything. When I get back to the Cullens, I bring the babies out and take them to meet Felix. I put the first two before him before getting the last one, when I do he along with everyone are confused "uh" Felix stares at me "Helen? Why did you just put three babies before me?"

"Meet your grandkids!" I hold my arms out

"Huh?" He asks confused as does everyone else.

"Wait?!" Edward demands "are those Bella's babies?!"

"Yup" nodding my head smiling, I look at Felix "ta da!"

Demetri laughs "when I have just figured you out Helen, you do this" he waved to the babies.

Felix goes and grabs one of the babies when one of them wakes up "hello" he looks down at the boy "who's this?"

"That one is Rabbit" he gives me a look "I'm not kidding" showing them the documents.

"Does that human hate her children?" Alec asks

"Where" we look over and I see Aunt Alexis with red eyes "are my babies? Oh Helen!" She tune over and bites me and I feel the most pain ever course through my body "there, now she has to be turned"