Nineteen

~Alexis's POV~

"So let me understand this?" Caius asks as we are in Volterra with Helen who is a newborn, the six babies we got-I may or may not have induced Renee's labor by hitting her hard, but the baby girl is born healthy so that's a plus!-and Cinnamon along with four more puppies and kittens! Yeah! "these four babies: Dante, Orion, Talia and Josette are really Felix great great-too many greats grandkids?" We changed their names since their original names were Rabbit, Carlward and Rosalice-turns out Bella is horrible at naming children "and those two babies are hybrid babies?"

"Yes" Marcus confirms as the queens hold the twins in their arms.

"Their only a week old?" Aro looks at the twins who look like they are a year old.

"Yes" nodding my head

"Do they drink blood?" Caius asks

"Who knows and who cares" Aro waves his hand "their going to be raised here so they'll learn control" that seems to make Caius happy, Marcus told me about immortal children and the idea of turning a child is horrible.

"Also three of the babies are potential wolf shifters" I add and Caius throws his hands up "you know Caius maybe you and Athenadora should take some time off, you know get to know each other better again"

"What?" He asks

"She's right" Athenadora agrees with me "we should go to Paris" going over to her mate "can't you picture being in the city of love?" Just then Cinnamon along with the four puppies: Fluffy, Coco, Mint and Chocolate Chip are with the four other kittens: Ice Cream, Crystal, Brownie and Hazlenut goes over to Caius surrounding him.

"Why" Caius demands "are these animals following me? That is what I'd like to know" he walks away and we watch as the animals follow him, when he jogs the animals run after him. I look over to see Aro recording this.

"Aw!" Sulpacia smiles "the animals love you Caius!"

"How do I get them to stop?" He demands as he runs out and the animals follow him barking and meowing. We laugh as Caius yells in anger "this isn't funny!"