Thirteen

"So it's Helen's graduation and this will be the perfect time to introduce you to Charles" Alexis claps her hands as they stand outside of the Swan house, it's been a few weeks since the wedding, Alexis and Marcus have friend closer since then.

"Okay" he nods his head, savoring the smile on Alexis's face.

"And we'll stay in my old room" taking his hand, the two go up to the door and Alexis knocks on it repeatedly. When it opens, they see Bella who is surprisingly human "I thought I killed you"

"The Cullens stitched me up" Bella looks between them "what are you doing here?"

"I'm here for my niece, OH HELEN!" Alexis pushes past Bella which causes Bella to fall on the floor. Helen who was in the kitchen arguing with Charlie heard her name and goes over to them.

"Aunt Alexis! Marcus!" She runs over and hugs them, Marcus pts her on the back as Alexis pulls her in for a tight hug.

"Oh! How's my wonderful niece?" Alexis looks at her "how's Cinnamon?" Helen's puppy Cinnamon comes running towards them "oh! Cinnamon!" Alexis picks up the puppy "Marcus meet Cinnamon"

"Hello" Marcus smirks petting the dog who licks his face when Alexis puts Cinnamon near Marcus's face "adorable dog"

"Alexis" Charlie greets

"Oh Charles!" Alexis claps her hands "there's my baby brother" going over she pulls Charlie into a hug "now!" Pulling back "why am I hearing Helen is grounded?"

"She punched Bella" Charlie firmly stated "and"

"Fuck that!" Charlie chokes on a cough "Isabella most likely deserved it, good job my precious niece!" Alexis hugs Helen.

"Marcus" Helen looks over to Marcus "can't...breathe"

"Mi amor" Marcus pulls Alexis off of Helen "your niece needs to breathe"

"Oh!" Alexis looks between Charlie and Marcus "Charles meet my new husband Marcus, Marcus meet my baby brother Charles" the two shake hands.

"Married?" Charlie asks "again?"

"Yes" Alexis smiles "about a week after meeting I just knew he was my forever, so we married" actually what happened was that Alexis was with the other two queens and they wanted a wedding. Marcus didn't object to it, so they married as quickly as possible.

"And this is what?" Charlie asks "husband number four?"

"Thirteenth" Marcus raised an eyebrow to her

"I'm your thirteenth husband? What happened to the last twelve?"

"You met the one" Alexis says "and the others all died mysteriously, leaving me their fortune" Alexis decided to marry then kill a bunch of men and take their money.