Sixteen

~Marcus's POV~

Not again, I can't lose my mate again. If Alexis dies I don't know what I'll be. Alexis screams as Carlisle opens her up, we see the sac and he bites down breaking it. Pulling away, he pulls out a baby who cries out "a girl" he announces, smiling I take her in my arms "and another girl, twins" taking her, I show Alexis.

"Amazing" she breathed at my daughters who scream and cry, Carlisle then injects her right in the heart with my venom that I gave him that he put into a syringe.

"Master" I see Jane and hand one of the baby's over as she cleans and wraps the baby up in a blue wrap, same with the other one. I hold one of my daughters as Jane holds the other, we don't move as Alexis goes through the change hopefully since she isn't screaming.

"Hello Elizabeth and Juliet" my daughters merely stare at me with beautiful green eyes-my human eyes-and blonde hair like their mother. Looking at Alexis, I hear her heart still beating so that is a good sign no?

~Helen's POV~

"So I have two baby nieces?" I ask excitedly to the Volturi guard who stare at me "what?"

"You" Jane comments "are very calm about this whole vampire thing and pregnancy"

"What's there to worry about?" I ask instead, I see Bella being bandaged by her fiancé "so when you publicly fake my aunts death, will it be a closed casket or" I get a call and see it's from Jade "oh it's Jade!"

"Who's Jade?" Emmett Cullen asks

"Our cousin" Bella says as she is being stitched up, I answer and see it's on FaceTime.

"Hey Jade!" I smile "what's up?"

"Hey Helen" she smiles "I'm calling because mom hasn't been answering her phone, is she mad at me or is it most likely something Evelyn did?"

"Hey!" Said person takes the phone "Hi Jade"

"Hi Evie" smiling "what do you mean? Aunt Alexis isn't mad, she just dropped her phone in the toilet"

"Oh" they understand that "can we talk to her?" I see Steven

"Unfortunately not"

"Why?" Evelyn demands

"Old people sex" they wrinkle their noses

"We'll call later" Jade hangs up, everyone looks at me.

"What?" I ask

"Old people sex?" Demetri asks

"Technically it's true" shrugging my shoulders, pulling out Bella's diary "Diary Entry #796, I met the Volturi and they are like all over a thousand years old according to Edward-So" shrugging my shoulders closing the book "it seems she's having really old old people sex" I then see Marcus come out with two babies "are those the babies?"

"Would you like to hold one of them?" He asks, I nod my head taking one of them.

"Oh, hi" I say to the sleeping baby "I'm cousin Helen" whispering "don't worry, I'll make sure you and your sister don't turn out like a Bella or a crazy cat lady"

"Hey!" Said person exclaims like I offended her.

"What's her name?" I ask

"That is Elizabeth"

"After grandma Elizabeth" I then realize "shouldn't we be hearing screaming or"

"The morphine" Carlisle Cullen explains "it's in her body and"

"Will I have to be turned now that I know? If so when?" I ask Marcus who stares at me.

"You will" Marcus confirms "but let's discuss this after your aunt wakes up"

"Alright" smiling down at the baby "hi, this baby?"

"Juliet"

"Hi Juliet" I wiggle my finger and she pulls it to her mouth "ow!" Pulling my finger back I see she bit me "is it normal for her to bite me?"

"She bit you?" Edward frowns

"Do you" Carlisle asks me "feel any pain?"

"A newborn baby just bit me, why me? Why not Bella? Then drain her dry?" The Volturi laugh as said person cries "oh grow a pair Bella"

"Your so mean" Alice takes Bella

"Technically this is my nice side" I smile down at the baby in my arms "oh, aren't you and Juliet just the cutest and most lovable. Yes you are"