Ten

~Third Person POV~

Alexis took her private jet that she got in the divorce with Maxwell to Volterra, because of that she got a head start of Alice and Bella. Alexis knows that when she gets her hands around Bella's neck she's going to strangle the girl. When Alexis gets to the ground she has the driver drive her straight to Volterra, as they are on their way there Alexis thinks about surprising Marcus since she doesn't know exactly when Bella will get there.

"Here we are" the driver informs Alexis, she pays him before getting out and heads to the door where Marcus lives. Knocking it opens to one of the vampires, Heidi. Since she has contacts on about to go lead the current group of humans through the castle, she is prepared to see Alexis.

"Ciao" Heidi greets "come posso aiutarti?" Hello, how may I help you?

"Do you speak English? My Italian is rusty" Alexis asks

"Yes" Heidi responds

"I'm looking for Marcus" Heidi doesn't even conceal her shock "he and I are friends, is he here?"

"Yes" nodding her head "your here for Marcus?"

"Yes, now are you going to make me wait out here or" Heidi steps aside letting Alexis in "thank you, now where is he?"

"Right this way" Heidi gestures, Alexis follows Heidi to outside the throne room. "Colette" the receptionist looks up "let Master Marcus know he has a guest named Alexis here" she nods her head leaving, looking at Alexis "please wait here" she leaves then.

Colette goes to the throne room and knock on the door, it soon opens and she walks inside. The kings look her way "Colette?" Aro asked, knowing that every week Marcus receives a letter "has a letter come for Marcus?"

"No" Colette shake her head.

"What are you doing here then?" Caius demands

"A woman" everyone becomes interested "she's here for Master Marcus"

Marcus looks over to Colette wondering who's here "who?" He asked

"Her names Alexis" she speaks

"Bring her in" Aro orders bouncing in his seat with excitement. Colette nods her head leaving to get Marcus. Marcus knows that with Alexis here he can't hide her so he raises his hand and Aro takes to eagerly, he then bounces in his seat with excitement seeing the mate bond "a mate! Your mate is here!"

"What?" Caius demands just as Alexis enters the room.

"Marcus!" She smirks "so good to see you and I knew brown isn't your eye color"

"Hello Alexis" he greets standing going to her, everyone stares at the human "let me introduce you to my brothers Aro and Caius" he places a hand on her back leading her to Aro and Caius.

"Hello" Aro stands walking over to take her hand and see everything "so nice to meet you"

"Nice meeting you both too" looking at Caius "you know if you keep scowling you'll get frown lines"

"His wife says the same" Aro adds nodding his head letting go of her hand "so, how did you and our brother meet?"

"We met some time ago when I was visiting with my children and granddaughter" she responds, Aro knowing this fully "my this is a beautiful room" looking up at the ceiling.

"What brings you to Volterra now?" Caius asked

"My niece" shaking her head "when I get my hands on her she is a dead girl"

"Why?" Marcus asked

"Some boy" waving her hand "named Edward Cullen and she's convinced he's a vampire" Alexis snooped through her room and found Bella's diary.

"The Cullens" Aro says "are distant cousins of ours, Jane" Aro states "why don't you get your brothers and cousin?"

"Of course" Jane nods her head

"Oh" Alexis points to Jane who left "if that girl wears her hair down and adds some makeup, she'll have all the boys eating out of her hand"