Nine

~Alexis's POV~

I'm currently sitting on the couch reading when I hear a banging on the door, getting up I go to answer. When I do I see a pale skinned girl who needs some serious sunlight with gold eyes and a dark pixie haircut stare at me in horror "can I help you?"

"Is Bella here? I need to see Bella" she storms inside "Bella! Bella! Where is she?"

Pulling out my phone I call Charlie, keeping my eyes on this girl "yes, Charles you need to come home this instant"

"Why?" He asks

"There's an intruder in your home, she barged in demanding for Bella" the girl just stares at me.

"I'm on my way" he states "don't do anything rash" he hangs up and I put my phone away.

"Now" closing the door "who are you?"

"My names Alice" she speaks "I'm not an intruder"

"You barged in here like you own the place" crossing my arms "when my brother who is the chief of police sees you, I'll have him press charges"

"I'm here because Bella says she is jumping off a cliff" my eyes widen, so that girl is finally putting everyone out of their misery.

"Fine" crossing my arms "but you explain to Charlie when he gets here" and just then I see my brother barge in with his gun out, he must have rushed over.

"Alice?" He asks keeping his gun on her "why are you here?"

"Bella" she repeats "she jumped off a cliff"

"What?!" Charlie yells, just then we see Bella walk in all wet "Isabella Marie Swan! Did you jump off a cliff?"

"Dad?" She asks before she sees Alice and tears up "Alice!" She jumps into the girls arms.

"Charles" he looks my way "if Bella did jump off a cliff then she is not just a danger to herself but to those around her"

"I'm afraid your right" he sighs "Bella!" She looks out way "did you jump off a cliff?"

"For fun" she doesn't look sorry, I've been here for a few weeks and it's been the same. Bella being a terrible girl is the best way to put it, I go up to my room and change into some proper clothes since I'm in my nightgown. I change into a black long sleeved dress with stilettos.

I hear a commotion and head downstairs, going downstairs I see Bella run out of the house with a bag and Alice behind her "you can't stop me, I'm going to see him!" She drives away then, I see a shirtless teenager run away into the woods

"Charles?" I ask "what's going on?"

"Bella is headed off to someplace in Italy, Volterra I think" Charlie hits the top of his car "she knows Edwards there and has gone after him, Harry died and"

"Charles" I have him look at me "I'll go after her, I promise" going to my car, if she's headed to Volterra then I can see Marcus again.