Eighteen

~Alexis's POV~

I have never felt more alive since waking up, after a few hours with Marcus in the city hunting. I come back to see my niece who I want to be a vampire just standing there, so bite her and have her be turned before going over to my babies "hand me my little munchkins!" Taking the one from Demetri, I smile down at the baby "hi there, I'm your mommy. Oh I just love you and your sister so much"

"Are we really going to ignore that Helen is now in transition?" I hear someone ask

I then see the babies who belong to Bella "why are Bella's babies here?"

"To meet their grandfather" Emmett informs me, I am so lost "Turns out Felix here is Bella's ancestor"

"That's amazing!" I say to said person "oh Marcus!" Looking over as I hold my daughter "can we bring the babies back to Volterra?"

"Jane" Marcus breathed out "tell the kings to expect six children"

"Six?" She asked "I only see five"

"Renee's pregnant" I tell her "and on my new immortal life, I will not let that child be raised by that sorority girl and it will give Felix a chance to see his grand babies be raised" they all look at me "what?"

"Jane" Marcus breathes "call Aro"

"Of course" Jane nods her head pulling out her phone, handing the baby she was holding to Marcus and walks away.

I smile looking down at my baby "which one is this?" I ask

"That one is Juliet" Marcus comes over "and this one is Elizabeth"

"Oh" I smile "my babies are so adorable!" We then hear the door bang and I smell something "ugh! What is that god wet awful dog smell?"

"Jacob Black" Edward informs me

"God I knew he was always a son of a bitch" I always knew it.

~Aro's POV~

I'm sitting at the table with a book in my lap as Caius is also sitting with Mystery that kitten Marcus got from Alexis on his head, the kitten for some reason has determined that Caius's head is it's new resting spot. There is a knock at the door and it opens to the receptionist Coraline "what do you want?" Caius demands

"A phone call" she has a phone up "for Master Aro, from Miss Jane" I wave her over, she hands me the phone and I take it.

"Yes, Jane?" I answer not looking away from my book.

"Master Marcus and Mistress Alexis is bringing home six babies, one newborn and a puppy" I look up from book then "we will be back to explain more in a week most likely"

"Of course" I hang up and look at Caius smiling, Caius sees this and slams his book closed having Mystery snap her head up.

"What?" Caius hisses, Mystery pats his face when he hissed.

"Don't you love that kitten?" I ask Caius

"Do not tell me there are more cats" Caius warns "I will only care for this kitten but no others"

"Not exactly" how do I put this? "Marcus and Alexis are bringing back a newborn vampire, six babies and one puppy" holding my arms out "isn't this"

"Babies!" We just hearing our mates, looking over we see them run to us and stand before me.

"Aro" Sulpacia demands "what do you mean babies?"

"I'm assuming Alexis and Marcus are adopting"

"Yeah!" The queens don't let me speak as they start to plan for a baby "Corin! Chelsea! Let's head to the store to get baby things!" They leave then with the two guards and I look at Caius.

"Six babies?" Caius demands "we already have a cat"

"At this point" shrugging my shoulders "I'm done trying to figure them out, the important thing is is that Marcus is happy again"