Fourteen

"Mi amor" Marcus asks Alexis "are you feeling alright?"

"Probably something I ate" Alexis stands up flushing the toilet before brushing her teeth, Marcus goes over to her and pulls her into a hug not wanting her to be sick or risk losing her.

"Helen ate the same thing you did" Marcus points out, just then Alexis feels something poke her stomach.

"Babe?" Alexis rinses her mouth "can you please not poke my belly?"

"What?" Marcus asked, it's just the two of them in the hotel room in Seattle. The other kings wanted the two to be with the elite guard as they were in Seattle "I'm not poking your belly" just then Alexis feels another poke.

"Just there" Alexis says, Marcus takes a step back and looks down to Alexis. For the last week, Marcus and Alexis have been in the bedroom—Marcus wanting Alexis to be human for a little while longer before turning her after graduation. When Marcus looked down to her belly he saw a parent bond connecting him to a baby in Alexis, he smiles "babe?" Marcus picks Alexis up and spins her around "what is happening?"

"Mi amor" Marcus breathes "your pregnant"

Alexis stared before laughing "I'm sorry" she stands after a moment "but, no" shaking her head.

"When was your last menstrual cycle?" He asked

Alexis thinks "I thought I was going through menopause" she then thinks "if the baby is yours, does that mean it needs blood?"

Marcus thinks this over before walking out and orders Demetri "Demetri"

"Yes sir" he stands

"Get Alexis some blood bags" he along with the rest of the elite guard are confused.

"Of course" he replies, Marcus simply goes back to Alexis and ravishes her.

"He must be turning her" Jane comments

~Time Skip~

"Pregnant?!" The elite guard asks when they see Alexis and her baby bump, Marcus beside her. They can't hear the baby though "your" Felix asked "pregnant"

"Yes" Alexis drinks more blood

"Do the other kings know?" Alec asked

"No" Marcus shakes his head "but Carlisle Cullen has been informed, he will oversee the pregnancy until our child is born"

"And then" Felix asked "we go back to Volterra?"

"Yes" Alexis nods her head before getting emotional.

"Mi amor?" Marcus asks "what's wrong?"

"I don't want to leave Helen" she gasps "can we turn her?"

"This" Jane speaks up "seems like a conversation you two should have, we'll just" she motions leaving.

"We can't turn her Alexis" Marcus calmly states

"Why not?" She demands

"Because Helen doesn't know and it's best if she remains human" he explains "have a human life...don't you want that?"

"Fine" she growls "but I want the Cullens dead"

"They will be" Marcus assured her "soon"