Chapter 34- Unwanted Leader pt. 2

Soo.... Before we start, after this chapter I'll be taking a little hiatus. Recent activities are just causing me stress and I need a little break from everything...
__________________________________

Just as you were about to intercept, Baji comes in and punches Takemichi. He continues until Mitsuya stopped him. "Cut it out Baji." "Lemme go Mitsuya, or I'll kill you" Baji threatens.

Then, ignoring Mitsuya, he shouts to Mikey. "....what are you doing here Baji? You caused infighting between the gang and was banned from gatherings...." Mikey reminded him. "I just punched another brat. Since I ruined your little gathering..... are you gonna kick me out?" Baji asks him.

"I'm leaving....to join Valhalla. You don't need a troublemaker like me around, right? I quit." He started walking down the steps, ignoring Mikey's call, and added, "from now on, first division captain, Baji Keisuke is now Toman's enemy!"

"Haha.... Toman's falling apart...." you heard Kisaki laugh. And that pushed you to the edge. Without sparring a second, you kicked him. Causing him to slide at least 12 ft away from you. Your action shocked everyone, and they seem to forget about Baji for a sec there.

"Neh Mikey. You remember what I said, right?" you asked him. "I did say that I was going to quit if you made the decision, right?" Silence engulfed the whole shrine, some confused while a certain few prayed. "I won't be following Baji" you said after the few minutes of silence, which seem to put the few captains at ease. "However, anything now related to Toman, I won't interfere anymore. You're by yourself now."

And with that, you tore off the Toman Jacket, leaving you with a hoodie you had in advance that's covering your head and a mask to cover your face. "From now on, I, shadow of Toman, as well as third commander, will no long be affiliated with Toman until further notice" you stated, and walked away.

Everyone could only stare at you retreating figure, not believing that not only one of their captains quit, but also their commander.

Your pov (damn, it's been so long since I written in first person....):

After my stunt, I knew Mikey's gonna blow off on me later when I go home. But that's 'if' I go home. I already had my stuff packed and told Emma and Grandpa in advance about my decision. Sure, they did disagree at first, but after a little more explanation, they allowed me to leave.

Where will I be staying? I'll be staying with the Haitani brothers in the mean time. I need to start my revenge soon....... But first, I followed Baji.

"You know that he's gonna ask Takemichi to bring you back, right?" I tell Baji. "How are you so sure? And why him of all people?!" Baji questions my statement. "Bruh. I know how Mikey thinks dumbass. Why do you think I earned the title 'Shadow'? Bitch, it's because I follow his every move. Besides, there's just something about Takemichi that makes you want to rely on him......" I trailed off. Knowing very well who Im comparing Takemichi to.

"You can't be serious?! Him!?!!? -oh Hey Kazutora, long time no see" Baji suddenly calms down. I froze. Hearing his name after so many years...... I don't if I should hug him or hit him......

"Hey Baji!" he happily greets, then turned sour once he saw me. We had a little staring contest before he said anything. "Why hello..... Ms.Fox."