Chapter 42- Toman vs Valhalla pt. 2

You watched as a familiar seen of something impacting another's head replay in your mind. The very same scene that caused the death of someone dear to you, now happening on another of the same status.

"Mikey!!!!"
"Kazutora!!!!!!"

Both you and Draken had called out a name, both with different emotions. Now everyone's attention is turned to the horrific scene of Mikey laying on top of a car, struggling to get up.

"You're down Mikey. Valhalla wins, I'm the hero" Kazutora states as he stares down the parking lot. "Tell me Kazutora..... Am I your enemy?" Mikey asked, his eyes void of emotion.

"You know.... I suffered because of you.... It's all your fault that I went to juvie..... so of course you're my enemy!" Kazutora had answered, "you know, if you kill people, then that makes you a bad guy...... but if you kill an enemy, you're considered the hero. That's fucked up ain't it?!"

"He's gone batshit crazy ♡" you heard Hanma say.

"So I'm the hero in this story! Chome, Chonbo, hold him nice and tight ok?"

Then, Kazutora swung the pipe he held. One hit after another, the sound of metal hitting the skull resonates through the parking lot.

"It's Mikey's lost" you heard Rindou comment next to you. However, you kept your hope. 'If things get out of hand, I'll stand in! That's right! There won't be any death here! So why the aren't I moving?! Why body! Why aren't you moving?! Can't you see he's in a dire situation?!' you continuously thought, trying to go in and stop another disaster.

While you were in deep thought with yourself, you failed to notice the fight that still kept going. Mikey had lifted Chombo and kicked Kazutora in the head, knocking him out. Though it seemed to take a toll on Mikey since he kneeled right after.

You were only snapped out of your thoughts when you heard the huge ruckus that soon erupted. Majority of Valhalla members were sprinting towards Mikey, trying to kill him. One got close, but was punched away by a certain blonde with glasses.

'Kisaki?! When did he get there???' you wondered as you watched the whole thing happen, not moving an inch but worried.

"My division will protect the leader! Don't worry!" he stated, and that irritated you. "The heck? Where was he during the fight? I didn't see him anywhere on the field until now" Ran spoke, spilling your thoughts.

"Kisaki, good work! I'll leave Mikey to you!" Draken hollered to him, focusing back on his fight. Right after he had said that, another figure appeared behind Kisaki, swinging a metal pipe.

Heheh.... Just to give a little spoiler, the next chapter are the actions of certain events. Will it follow the storyline? Or will I concoct a different ending????

 Will it follow the storyline? Or will I concoct a different ending????