Merry Christmas!!!

Yahoo~ This is what I think different Tokyo revengers characters are going to get you for Christmas.
ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ*:.. o(▽≦)o ..:*ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ

Takemitchy:
"Umm.... Here you go y/n-san...."

Takemitchy gave you wrapped present.
"I didn't know what you would like so I kind of just gave something general."

You unwrap the gift to find some black masks.
"Masks? Why did you give me masks???"

"Well, it's just, you always wear them whenever I meet you so I thought it would be good....."
Takemitchy was quite flustered at his reason, but you were grateful of how attentive he was.

"Be like this more to Hina, she'll be head over heels" and you walked away.

Mikey:
"N/n! N/n! Here's your present!"
Mikey shoved messily wrapped present into your hands. "I tried to wrap it neatly...." he pouted.

"Thanks Mikey" you smiled at him, seeing the effort he had tried in the wrapping. Though not much can be said with the present.....

"Mikey..... is this just one doriyaki? And there's a bite taken out of it!" you screeched.

"Well..... I couldn't help myself...." he avoided his gaze and slowly backed away from you.

"You have ten seconds"

Draken:
"Hey y/n" Draken greeted you. "Here's your present."
He gave you a neatly wrapped present with a bow on top of it.

"You sure this isn't for Emma?" you asked, making him flustered.

"It isn't! Besides, I wouldn't give her this" he yelled, which made you curious on what he had given you. "Anyways, I'm gonna take my leave first. Open it when I leave" and he started walking away.

"You better confess to Emma soon! Don't know how long she's gonna wait for you!!!" you yelled as he walked away, making him speed up.

Once Draken was out of sight, you unwrapped your present, which was a lot of your favorite snacks.

Mitsuya:
"Mitsuya!!! Wait up!!!" you yelled as you tried to catch up to him.

"Oh, y/n. What do you need me for?" he asked, wondering why you were running to him.

Panting, you took out a purple present. "Here, your Christmas gift!" and then you took out two more little bags, "and these are for Mana and Luna."

"You shouldn't have! This is too much."

"Don't be fucking modest. You did a lot for everyone, it's the least I could do" you smiled, and tried to walk away. But Mitsuya stopped you.

"You can't just give me a present and them walk away, here. This was something I was gonna give you later" and he took out a small box.

"Are you gonna propose?" you teased him, making him blush.

"No! Th-this is the other half of my earring. I thought it would be nice if you had it...."

Pah and Peh:
"Y/n! Here"
Pah shoved a messily wrapped present into your hands. "This is from me and Peh-yan. Merry Christmas" and he walked away without you getting a word in.

Weirded by his antics, you opened the gift. Inside, was a keychain that said 'our shadow'.

'It's a custom made keychain..... they must've spent their allowance. I'll give them some later as thanks (_)'

Baji:
"Y/n, here"
Baji handed you a convenient store bag. "Merry Christmas."

"Did you..... just buy this from the store?" you asked him, seemingly hitting the nail on the head as Baji's expression revealed his thoughts.

"I-it doesn't matter! It's the thought that counts!" he retorted, which he was right for once.

"Yup, so merry Christmas Baji" you said as you gave back the bag.

"What? Why?"

"It's all just Peyoung Yakisoba right? Go share it with Chifuyu"

Chifuyu:
"Y/n-san! Here! Your Christmas gift, sorry it's not wrapped"

Chifuyu had given you a cat plush (you can choose what type).

"I've noticed how you seem to feed the stray cats around the shrine. So I thought you might like it" he blushed, thinking that he just sounded like a stalker.

"Thank you Chifuyu! It's adorable 😊"

Kazutora:
"Hey.... y/n..... I'm sorry for everything, here's your Christmas present. But if you don't want it I could just throw out or I could-" Kazutora rambled, thinking that you wouldn't forgive his actions, let alone accept a gift from him.

"Tora, it's fine. I forgave you a long time ago, you just need to reflect and get some therapy" you told him, making him chuckle.

"Right..... well, here" he handed you a tiger plush.

"Thanks Tora, I love it."

Sanzu (Boten) :
"Here you go 😀, it's your Christmas gift!" he said and shoved a bunch of bottles into your hands.

"Wtf Sanzu?! Are you high?! I don't even do these!!!" you screamed at him, watching as he struggled to even stand.

"Huuuhhhh??? Wellll I guesss mooorrre ffffoorr meeeee" he slurred as he tried to take the bottles back.

"No! I'm confiscating these until you sober up."

Ran and Rindou:
"Hey there little fox~ Merry Christmas~"

"Merry Christmas...."

The two Haitani brothers really are odd. The older is carefree while the younger is bitter.

"Merry Christmas you two. What brings you guys here away from Roppongi?" you asked, wondering why they were in Shibuya.

"Of course to see you little fox, what else?" "More like you wanted to visit them." "Don't lie Rindou, you were more than excited to see y/n. You even prepared a gift" the two brothers quarreled.

"You guys brought gifts?"
You were more than excited since Roppongi is usually quite expensive for your budget.

"Of course, here"
Ran handed you a long box wrapped with dark purple wrapping and Rindou handed you a small box with teal wrapping.

"Awww, you guys shouldn't have" is what you said, when really you were more than excited.

"Go on, open it" the older Haitani ushered, knowing that what you said was just mere courtesy.

Ran had given you a baton, similar to his, while Rindou's was a spider ring.

"Now you're one of us" they both synced.

If there's anyone that I missed I'll gladly add more 😊