Chapter 49

"Y/n?! How- what- huh?!"

Incoherent words spilled from Takemichi's mouth, but his confusion panic was in full show.

"Ahahaha..... you seem confused" y/n laughed, "I guess little detective here didn't tell you about the crimes my family created.... Or did you not get the chance to? After all, I did take both of you before you two could meet."

"What do you know about us" Naoto asked, his eyes demanding for an answer.

"Wow~ Fierce eyes detective, almost made feel bad about all this...... but this isn't your story to tell."

Y/n's ears twitched in amusement at the sight of both boys at her feet, her tail swinging left to right. Then, she turned to Takemitchi.

"Since he -they point at Naoto- didn't get to tell you, I'll just shorten the actual tale. Mizui Akidi, 'my fiancé', was a real piece of shit. He had helped the l/n family with drug trades and weaponry. Of course, this really helped them during the war, but it ruined the image they had created for themselves, right Naoto?"

As y/n was talking, she pulled out a photo. Except, everyone in there was dead, and sitting in the middle of them, was y/n.

"Of course, all that information wasn't just suddenly revealed. I had given the evidence in after I killed them ( ^ω^ )"

Silence.

Absolute silence followed after the tale.

Naoto was in deep thought while Takemitchi was still trying to understand. The look of amusement never left y/n's face as she watches the two boys struggle with the information that was just presented to them.

Finally, after what seemed like minutes, Takemitchi opened his mouth.

"What about Hina?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"What happened to Hina? Was she at least safe?" Takemitchi desperately asked, lifting his head to meet y/n's gaze.

"Awwww... do you not remember? You killed her!( ◠‿◠ )" Y/n smiled at  Takemitchi. "Or rather, you ordered someone to kill her in this future. Ironic since you're the one trying to save her."

Takemitchi was shocked. He turned to Naoto, hoping for him to deny the truth. But was met with avoidance.

"Now, I think you should be going back to past now. After all, so many more people needs you to 'save' them."

"Wait-"

Without hearing anything Takemitchi or Naoto has to say, you knocked them out and forced them to shake hands.

"See you in the new future, Takemitchy~"