11. Bosom buddies...

"Tae, come over and have some tea."

"Umm... yeah..."

Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off from Yeontan, but he forcibly got up and headed towards the table where Jin and Jimin were sitting. While sitting in front of Jin, Taehyung still couldn't stop looking at Yeontan.

"Tae, look at me." 

Jin snapped his fingers in front of Taehyung, who seemed restless, and spoke softly. Taehyung looked at Jin for a moment, but as if he trying to avoid Jin's gaze, he immediately bowed his head and stared at his fist which placed on his knee. Jin looked at Taehyung carefully and let out a small sigh.

Jin was queerly interested in Taehyung. He is incredibly handsome. He wasn't just handsome, he was beautiful. And Taehyung's heart towards his dog seemed to make him even more beautiful. Jin felt that Taehyung was a pure and warm-hearted one. He was gentle, polite and thoughtful. But Jin felt that Taehyung wasn't making eye contact with anyone, which somehow made him worried.

Jin noticed that Taehyung's eyes were always pointing downwards whenever he was talking to someone, so he intentionally flicked his finger in front of Taehyung's eyes and tried to make eye contact with him. And... Taehyung didn't look at him as he expected. Jin sighed as he saw Taehyung staring at his clenched fist on his lap. He wondered what Taehyung was thinking, but as soon as he saw his pouty lips, Jin gasped with smiled.

"Jin hyung, where is Namjoon hyung?"

Jimin asked abruptly. He sensed that Jin was somehow curious about Taehyung. To be honest, Taehyung was a mysterious friend who seemed to have many secrets. He also had a lot of questions. However, he never wanted to force Taehyung into anything. He believed that one day, when the time would come, Taehyung would tell him about himself. So he didn't want to see anyone else make him uncomfortable.

"Hmm~ Well. I asked him to prepare some tea, but I'm just starting to think I made a mistake."

Jin turned his head to look around as if to check what his boyfriend was doing, but soon stood up.

"He's incredibly smart, but in life, his body often doesn't seem to work as his brain tells him to. I'm going to check him out before anything happens. Excuse me~"

"Hey, isn't that too rude? Doing revile to your boyfriend's behind his back?"

"Ah, you're finally here!"

Jin sat back down with snorted, as he looking at Namjoon to urging him. Namjoon huffed as he put the tray he was holding with both hands down on the table. As Jin moved the teacup in front of Jimin and Taehyung, Namjoon hurriedly grabbed a pot of hot water and smiled as if he was going to do it. Jin frowned and asked him to put down the pot, but he stubbornly refused and moved the teacup in front of Jin, making a confident expression. Jin made a disbelieving expression on his face, but leaned his back deeply on the back of the chair as he watched Namjoon's movements.

With a confident smile, Namjoon first poured hot water into Jimin's cup. As he poured hot water into the cup without spilling a drop of water, Jin raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly. Namjoon showed more confidence in his boyfriend's expression and then poured hot water into Taehyung's teacup.

"Jin~ Baby, you're treating me like a kid. But see? I can do-"

At that moment, Namjoon's careless hand staggered, causing hot water to spill out of the cup.

"What the hell, Joonie! Tae, are you okay?"

"Oh My God! Taehyung, you okay?"

"Oh shit! Sorry! I'm really sorry! Taehyung, are you hurt?"